Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.

I mean isnt mostly everything thrown to hurt your opponent in someway, Im sure yair threw that elbow with the intention of it landing, it did..and KZ was KO’d.

dzut6f.jpg

Fight was called off before the ref knew zombie was out

Should have gone to scorecards

The whole fight was frustrating to me. And the ending just brings my piss to a boil. Let's dive in face first with 3 seconds left hurr durr fucking retard

wow so many mad fanboys tonight who actually wanted a decision instead of a brutal KO

i can't believe it

Fact. Yair was fuckin stalling since he was getting tagged up for 5 rounds and couldn't handle KZ's pressure.

No, because you aim and throw it no matter what, even if you eyes are closed you still used your spatial awareness to land.

Lmao salty KZ fans. It was perfect timing, that’s all.

Dude, if you literally can't see your opponent when you "throw a strike", it's a fluke if it lands, nevertheless if it sleeps the guy.

Yair throws an elbow with the intention on knocking out Zombie and knocks him out = fluke

Typical Sherdog logic

Not to mention he landed multiple elbows throughout the fight

KZ was too nice. I didn't quite like Yair's bitchy thing, but hey he won. Today.

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
you salty as fukkk bahaha you lose some money or what?

Replaces the Conor KO of Aldo huh...

Dude, if you literally can't see your opponent when you "throw a strike", it's a fluke if it lands, nevertheless if it sleeps the guy.
Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.

Back