BIGGEST FIGHT OF THE YEAR (all combat sports)?

Already been.
maxresdefault.jpg

Khabib vs Conor and it's not even close. Conor is way bigger than both Fury and Wilder combined. And Khabib is bigger globally than Fury and Wilder himself.

vs.

These are the only correct answers. I pick Wilder vs Fury.

Just based off of what I've heard people talk about....I think Conor/Khabib will be the bigger fight. No one at the office watches boxing and the few of my friends that do may still not order it.

Canelo-GGG2_informal-poster-770x770.jpg

That being said Conor Khabib probably outsells both but If Wilder and Joshua both win their fight will be massive

That being said Conor Khabib probably outsells both but If Wilder and Joshua both win their fight will be massive

ggg canelo will get close to the number Floyd vs conor did.

Ummm.....Golovkin vs Canao is next month. That's the real question between that fight and Conor/Khabib

Conor vs Khabib will be way bigger

ggg canelo will get close to the number Floyd vs conor did.

I don't think it will even come close. Floyd/Conor did 4.3 Mill, Canalo/GGG did 1.3 mill last year, it wont do 3x as much as the first fight. At best it will do 1.5, maybe 1.7

Yeah I was being funny although it was an awesome series of "fights" haha. My serious answer would be Wilder vs Joshua if they make it before the years end, otherwise it's Conor/Khabib followed by GGG/Canelo 2 and then Wilder/Fury. I think Oscar will ruin GGG/Canelo again so Conor/Khabib is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Joshua Vs Wilder

Ask your white collar coworkers what Boxing is. They will give you a correct answer.

Ask them what UFC is. Half think it’s pro wrestling.

My coworkers know mcgregor. They dont know wilder or fury.

Fedor-Sonnen followed by GGG-Canelo, Poirier-Diaz, and Khabib-Conor in any order. Also looking forward to Rory-Mousasi, Fury-Wilder, Crawford-Benavidez, and Costa-Romero but not quite as much as those four.

God bless Tyson Fury for actually having the balls to face Wilder.

He could have ran like that posing ass bluff Joshua, but he's proving he's not all talk. Two warm up fights after 3 years off and he's back into fighting the top of the top. Hats off to the Gypsy King

Canelo-GGG 2 will outsell both fights.

i think fury vs joshua is a bigger fight than wilder and joshua...both are probably equal actually.

that being said, im picking tyson to beat wilder and then beat AJ as well

Back