Biggest disappointment of the year for you so far?

Women's featherweight division

Conor putting the sport on hold for boxing.

And of course:

hqdefault.jpg

How do you feel about these things and which one is the most disappointing for you?

1 - Khabib vs Ferguson???

2 - GSP not coming back from retirement???

3 - No "real" MW title defense or LW title defense yet???

4 - Jones???

Thoughts?

Khabib vs Ferguson - HUGE disappointment.

GSP not coming back from retirement - Used to it by now. Relegated myself to "patiently waiting for it to happen" status in 2016.

No "real" MW title defense or LW title defense yet - Big disappointment, but this is a disappointment spread over a long period of time, whereas the Tony-Khabib disappointment was huge for a short time, then I moved on.

Jones - Disappointment about JJ has not been a 2017 thing. 2016 was the big year of disappointment regarding JJ.

Khabib vs Ferg obviously.

Woodley vs Thompson 2 as well. Thompson won that fight and should be champ right now.

Khabib TFerg by far.

Ferguson is an easy match for Khabib, someone else gets to expose him now.
My biggest disappointment too, except that Ferguson would waste Khabib and do it in style.

Man, it sucks that fight hasn't happened. Thought that the third time was the charm.

Khabib/Ferg getting scrapped.

Conor still refusing to defend a title and wasting everyone's time with this Floyd nonsense.

Khabib vs ferguson
Rumbles performance/retirement
Conor not defending his belt

In that order

Khabib ferguson by far

MW title being held up is only delaying the inevitable.

has to be Connor still not defending a belt

Khabib and Ferguson, Woodley WB 2, Weidman Mousasi, and more recently Alvarez Poirer

DeRandamie, because I've more confidence in her beating Cyborg than she seems to have herself.

Biggest disappointment - ufc having no game in 2017 at all. Fucking weak sauce

WME turning UFC into WWE of course

Khabib pulling out due to health ruined 1 very important and potentially great fight, but WME ruins entire divisions.

I don't know about the year, but Wonderboy vs Woodley was one of the greatest disappointments of the night.

Khabib vs Tiramisu
Hunt getting KO the fuck out via Reem knee
Weidman vs Moose ending
JDS last performance and I forgot Rumble

Last edited:
Junior dos Santos.
Woodley/Thompson II.
Anthony Johnson quitting (again).
Nurmagomedov/Ferguson being cancelled (again).
Conor McGregor ducking MMA fights (again).

Back