Biggest dating dealbreaker?

Don't be ashamed. I understand that sometimes a man just needs to plant his own flag to feel like a man, and it doesn't necessarily matter what mountain it's on...

Not ashamed. Was frowning at the thought of kids. So long as I'm not part of the group that the other person doesn't like then it wouldn't affect me enough to give a shit. Whereas kids are going to make a significant difference.

Not ashamed. Was frowning at the thought of kids. So long as I'm not part of the group that the other person doesn't like then it wouldn't affect me enough to give a shit. Whereas kids are going to make a significant difference.

Interestingly, a few studies/polls have been done on this recently:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/close-encounters/201510/the-top-9-relationship-deal-breakers

https://www.latina.com/lifestyle/love/online-dating-dealbreakers

Racism/sexism is oftentimes a big dealbreaker for people these days.

Ghetto attitude and gossiping about other people's business.

I'm noticing a theme concerning bodyweight in this thread... Could our resident expert, @no fat chicks , give an opinion on this weighty issue?

Ok, so you go out on a date and meet up with a man/woman and you hit it off really well, find them attractive, like their personality, but things come up that are offputting. What are those things?

Rank the below items for what is going to be the worst dealbreaker in this hypothetical person. 1 is the worst, 14 is the thing you care about the least.

1) Health problems (nothing crippling, but genetic)
2) Lazy (no job, no ambition, etc)
3) Entitled (wants you to pay for dinner, constantly talks about things they "deserve")
4) Sexist
5) Racist
6) Seems to be OK with stealing
7) Smokes
8) Temper (may become violent)
9) Drugs (does them, sells them)
10) Has a kid
11) Is not the same racial background as you
12) Bad hygiene
13) Transexual
14) Significantly taller than you
15) Feminist

Curious to see what the biggest dealbreakers are for Sherdoggers.

it's kind of hard to hit it off with someone if they have even one of those issues. well maybe not #11, but i guess that's the only one.

it's kind of hard to hit it off with someone if they have even one of those issues. well maybe not #11, but i guess that's the only one.

Damn, you're a picky one. What's your partner like?

Damn, you're a picky one. What's your partner like?

honestly, i don't think it's hard to find a woman who doesn't have any of those issues. am not with someone right now. i just know that i wouldn't, "hit it off", if the woman had one of those glaring traits.

13) Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not into T-girls and I gotta wanna get in both that heart and dat ass to even begin.
5) Indicates a hateful and weak minded person. Why would I want that in a partner?
6) I'm not going look at you sideways for eating grapes in the store or downloading a shitty movie every now and again but we don't need to do that honey, we don't sound poor. It's a bad personality flaw, where does it end?
3) Fuck off.
2) You don't have to be a Fortune 500 CEO or Nobel Laureate but if you're one of those neutral on life types we have nothing to talk about. If you want to be the best Pre-K teacher, line cook, tattoo artist or whatever it is you want that's good enough for me. Just do SOMETHING. Rarely is a lazy bitch a good lay anyway.
8) I'd worry about her hurting children we may have in the future. Smoke a J I got plenty!
12) I love the stank in the room after but we all have our limits.
4) Silly shit.

The rest either don't bother me at all or I can work with.

Has to be willing to give regular prostate milkings by the third date the rest is negotiable.

Has to be willing to give regular prostate milkings by the third date the rest is negotiable.
Just want to add she cant be cock eyed. I don't wanna gaze into her asseyes mid climax unless it's brown.

unbleached anuses?

1445731601260.gif

#1 deal-breaker for me is bad/disgusting teeth.

So repulsive

Smoking is the deal breaker.

Back