Biggest dating dealbreaker?

ehtheist

#FreeBanchan
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so you go out on a date and meet up with a man/woman and you hit it off really well, find them attractive, like their personality, but things come up that are offputting. What are those things?

Rank the below items for what is going to be the worst dealbreaker in this hypothetical person. 1 is the worst, 14 is the thing you care about the least.

1) Health problems (nothing crippling, but genetic)
2) Lazy (no job, no ambition, etc)
3) Entitled (wants you to pay for dinner, constantly talks about things they "deserve")
4) Sexist
5) Racist
6) Seems to be OK with stealing
7) Smokes
8) Temper (may become violent)
9) Drugs (does them, sells them)
10) Has a kid
11) Is not the same racial background as you
12) Bad hygiene
13) Transexual
14) Significantly taller than you
15) Feminist

Curious to see what the biggest dealbreakers are for Sherdoggers.

Last edited:
man you filter alot of shit, my standards are from giggly to fat, fat is a no go unless im partially incapacitated by almost lethal ammounts of alcohol, other than that its good to go

man you filter alot of shit, my standards are from giggly to fat, fat is a no go unless im partially incapacitated by almost lethal ammounts of alcohol, other than that its good to go

I'm assuming you find them attractive and have good personality chemistry, so if she's fat and giggly and that annoys you it's already a no go. I'm more interested in... You think she's hot, you really get along with her, then she says "Damn, I wish they wouldn't let (insert racial group here) in here... They make my skin crawl" - is that worse than "I just need to call to see if my kids are OK?" type thing.

Has to be finger and toe nails that are painted different colors.

For me a bitch only needs to be:
Hot
Smart
Thoughtful
Horny
Loyal

A lot of points cross into each other's territory. Whiny and entitled are near the top of the list for me. Feminazi's embody both of those things In Spades.

Racists would not date me in the first place.

I found it comical that you had racism as a dealbreaker, yet specified that if they were not of the same racial background it was on your list of dealbreakers.

I'm assuming you find them attractive and have good personality chemistry, so if she's fat and giggly and that annoys you it's already a no go. I'm more interested in... You think she's hot, you really get along with her, then she says "Damn, I wish they wouldn't let (insert racial group here) in here... They make my skin crawl" - is that worse than "I just need to call to see if my kids are OK?" type thing.
honestly i could not give a fuck if she starts yapping too much about nonsense

Women are all annoying, so the only thing that's a deal breaker for me is not swallowing.

A lot of points cross into each other's territory. Whiny and entitled are near the top of the list for me. Feminazi's embody both of those things In Spades.

Racists would not date me in the first place.

I found it comical that you had racism as a dealbreaker, yet specified that if they were not of the same racial background it was on your list of dealbreakers.

Not my list of dealbreakers. I don't give a rat's ass about roughly half of that list. What I'm curious about is whether any of these things jump out as important to other posters.

1) Transexual
2) Has a kid
3) Temper (may become violent)
4) Entitled (wants you to pay for dinner, constantly talks about things they "deserve")
5) Racist
7) Health problems (nothing crippling, but genetic)
8) Bad hygiene
9) Smokes
10) Lazy (no job, no ambition, etc)
11) Drugs (does them, sells them)
12) Sexist
13) Is not the same racial background as you

That's a long list so there's probably a few I could have flipped. Tranny and has a kid are definite no starters whatsoever. Race doesn't matter when dating although I do have preferences, however if a girl is hot she's hot. Sexist lol, I'd just throw that shit back. Drugs, nice someone on deck and I get to bang. My 3-10 were harder to rank, none are preferred traits and could be shuffled.

1) Transexual
2) Has a kid
3) Temper (may become violent)
4) Entitled (wants you to pay for dinner, constantly talks about things they "deserve")
5) Racist
7) Health problems (nothing crippling, but genetic)
8) Bad hygiene
9) Smokes
10) Lazy (no job, no ambition, etc)
11) Drugs (does them, sells them)
12) Sexist
13) Is not the same racial background as you

That's a long list so there's probably a few I could have flipped. Tranny and has a kid are definite no starters whatsoever. Race doesn't matter when dating although I do have preferences, however if a girl is hot she's hot. Sexist lol, I'd just throw that shit back. Drugs, nice someone on deck and I get to bang. My 3-10 were harder to rank, none are preferred traits and could be shuffled.

Yeah, I know, the list is a mouthful. I'm just curious though, so decided to load it up.
And yeah, thanks for filling it out. I figured tranny would be near the top of most peoples' lists. I'm guessing kids will vary a lot... Racist/sexist I'm also curious to see about. Hell, I'm curious about how important these things are to posters in general.

Has to be finger and toe nails that are painted different colors.

I dunno why, but when I see chicks smell their hair it bothers me, makes me think " damn she didn't take a shower & she's trying to get away with it without anyone finding out".

I know, I always know.

I told this to a friend once & she straight up slapped me. haha

You think she's hot, you really get along with her, then she says "Damn, I wish they wouldn't let (insert racial group here) in here... They make my skin crawl" - is that worse than "I just need to call to see if my kids are OK?" type thing.

Kids would be worse. :(

Back