Biggest culprits for UFC having no big PPVs shows recently

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
MV5BZGRmYTBjZWQtYWY2NC00MjE1LWIyODctNWY3ODczNzA3NDM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg3MTE3ODc@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
20140513010550_1MG_4155.JPG
200px-Khabib_Nurmagomedov_2.png

And of course:
clemens_novitzky.jpg
=<JonesDXSuckIt>bork1} <6>

tell me im wrong

Last edited:
You forgot Amanda Nunes for smashing Ronda in half a minute and then cutting the worst promo ever

Imagine being so triggered you're content with Rose Namejunes and Michael Chiesa on PPVs instead of Jonathan. RIP the UFC

MMA greats constantly being caught cheating is probably the biggest one.

You forgot Amanda Nunes for smashing Ronda in half a minute and then cutting the worst promo ever
holly took her soul... she would get koed by cindy dandois after what holly did to her

The UFC had 39 events in 2017, which I think is the largest contributing factor to declining PPV buys.

The UFC had 39 events in 2017, which I think is the largest contributing factor to declining PPV buys.
despite the over saturation, anytime they made a card with either ronda, bork, jones, pre-usada anderson or mc connor, it would be a + 1M card

UFC is on the decline while Bellator is on the rise

Silly Sherdoggers! UFC could stop promoting fights after tomorrow night and STILL have record-breaking profit for the entire year thanks to WME!

Please notice me, Dave Meltzer and Ari Emanuel!! :(

despite the over saturation, anytime they made a card with either ronda, bork, jones, pre-usada anderson or mc connor, it would be a + 1M card
I'm referring more to how the average buyrate has been on a downward trend. I don't think the UFC has had as many PPVs under 300,000 buys since Pre-TUF, and that trend began when they started doing 30+ events per year.

Back