Biggest Conservative Hypocrisy?

Does Philando Castile trump the hundreds of other lies you have endorsed in the last 5 years. Full Retard coming from the guy who still blames the cops for Sandra Bland....that's rich.

Yo answer my question.

Holy shit, parenting begins with the parents...is this bizarro world?

Its not about the parents. When it's pro life, the argument is the life and wellbeing of the child is sacred and needs to be protected. When he's born, he can go fuck himself, shouldn't have been born to poor parents. Thats a huge inconsistency

Unless, you oppose abortions because you see it as a get out of jail free card for people, in which case, then just say you don't give a shit about human life. It maybe fucked up, but I'll at least appreciate the honesty.

Its not about the parents. When it's pro life, the argument is the life and wellbeing of the child is sacred and needs to be protected. When he's born, he can go fuck himself, shouldn't have been born to poor parents. Thats a huge inconsistency

Unless, you oppose abortions because you see it as a get out of jail free card for people, in which case, then just say you don't give a shit about human life. It maybe fucked up, but I'll at least appreciate the honesty.

Parents can't be expected to not have reckless sex, they also can't be expected to raise their own kid. Personal responsibly doesn't exist in the world of a leftists.

Pro-life and pro death penalty.

When you murder someone, you surrender you freedom. Babies don't take lives from the womb. This is legit one of the dumbest talking points from the left.

Parents can't be expected to not have reckless sex, they also can't be expected to raise their own kid. Personal responsibly doesn't exist in the world of a leftists.

Deflecting again. I'm, gonna need you to do me a favor. Read very carefully what I wrote in previous post and try your best to actually respond. It's ok if you can't you can just tell me.

Pro-life and pro death penalty.
I don't think that's necessarily hypocrisy, though it certainly could be. If by pro-life you mean anti-abortion, then it's easily compatible to be anti-abortion but favor the death penalty in some cases.

I think a large conservative hypocrisy, at least from Conservatives in Congress, was the lack of effort to prepare a suitable replacement for Obamacare after vowing to repeal the ACA for seven or eight straight years. It certainly makes it come across as if they used the awfulness of the ACA law as a political cudgel without doing the actual hard work of building a consensus on a viable replacement.

There was a huge backlash from conservatives when Obama had Common in the white house.

Meanwhile, Kid "I'ma fuck some hoes" Rock, and Ted "Obama can suck on my machine gun" Nugent are both invited to the white house now.

Another Fox News guy, Eric Bolling, was just suspended for sending dick pics to multiple co-workers. He is receiving any outpouring of support from conservatives across social media though. Family values!

There was a huge backlash from conservatives when Obama had Common in the white house.

Meanwhile, Kid "I'ma fuck some hoes" Rock, and Ted "Obama can suck on my machine gun" Nugent are both invited to the white house now.

Another Fox News guy, Eric Bolling, was just suspended for sending dick pics to multiple co-workers. He is receiving any outpouring of support from conservatives across social media though. Family values!

Bush Sr. hosted Eazy-E at the White House in the 80's

The reminds me of a lot of the Christian blowhards on this forum. When all else fails. "It's a conspiracy". "Someone sent some pictures over his name" lol

Hate the intrusive and tyrannical government...

...are the first ones to defend (and often encourage) police abuse, lengthier prison sentences, the death penalty, etc. Back the government 1,000% when it plans to invade and bomb yet another country.

Agreed.

Can't make responsible gun owners suffer due to actions of the few.

Can make responsible muslims suffer due to the actions of very very few.

Talks about running the government like a business. A business that basically keeps the bulk of the profits for the CEOs and the rest of the employees live with decling wages.

Not a bad one.

Just wondered if you are from that area
Ah. Nah. I teach though, and I'm pretty good at it by some metrics; but something that I have a hard time with is helping weaker students. Helping them is a lot more about relationships and building up their confidence, so that particular program interested me because that's what it appeared to be managing.

Back