Biggest Company Men in the UFC?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Who are the biggest suck ups to the company brass within the UFC? Matt Serra, Kenny Florian, Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Michael Bisping, Dominick Cruz, any others you can think of?

I would say Serra and Florian, these guy are sucking off the company tit so much, they would never say anything to stop the gravy train.

chael is still shilling for the ufc even though hes in bellator

I guess I can't say anyone who would top Serra but his student Gian Villante on top of being Weidman's Artem Lobov sucks up to Dana a lot.

Dan Hardy. By a huge margin

Every interview Hardy has with dana he has Googley eyes for him. Its kinda uncomfortable to watch.

Watch "In depth with Dana White: McGregor, Diaz, Poirier, Till and more - UFC 229" on YouTube

I love joe but he obviously shills for them, it’s his job. He knows martial arts better than any of us, you think he really believed all that Ronda shit?

I might throw DC in there, though his dignity is intact, imo

I guess I can't say anyone who would top Serra but his student Gian Villante on top of being Weidman's Artem Lobov sucks up to Dana a lot.
Gian is maybe the most middle of the pack fighter ever

7-6 ufc record and just can’t get any momentum.

he’s a tough dude, but is like Theodorou level slow with his strikes

can’t really stick to a game plan- it’s gotta be frustrating to corner the guy

I remember being optimistic about him and Shane Del Rosario (RIP) coming over to the UFC from strikeface

The biggest company men are those willing to commit crime over them

Adelaide byrd
Cecil peoples
Herb dean
Keith Kizer

And you can add anyone that has received that Yellow envelope under the desk before.

I love joe but he obviously shills for them, it’s his job. He knows martial arts better than any of us, you think he really believed all that Ronda shit?
I actually do think he believed most of the Ronda hype, maybe aside from the Mayweather nonsense

tenor.gif

I know he is not a fighter, but Herb Dean!!!. My God his performance in the Conor/Khabib fight was disgusting. Conor could have pulled out an axe in there and used it and Herb would have let it fly. Also Dana said many times Herb is the best ref, and I always found it weird that Herb only seems to show up at a very few Bellator events, but he is ALWAYS at UFC events, even though he is supposed to be put at events by the commissions

I'd say:

Nate Diaz
Al Iaquinta
Mark Hunt
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Tyron Woodley

These guys are all just UFC shills...

Back