Biggest A-hole in movie history.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be "main villain" but yea someone who delights in the sufferin of others,who doesn't even give two shits about someone other than himself,who would sell his own momma for a dime. Some villains are villains cos of circumstance,or whatever. The dudes im talkin about are just born sociopaths and highly successful at it.

Hans-Landa-Inglourious-Basterds-1.png

Mr. Blonde in Reservoir Dogs

Baldwin in that movie in wild wil Hopkins

Eh. Fassbender is a great actor,but Ash in the original Alien was a bigger asshole imo.
Alien: Resurrection David came off as a pure psycho. Ash was programmed. I feel David wanted to kill humans and use them for his experiments.

From the captain dude who got impregnated, to his lying about Shaw, to what seems to be poisoning the entire future human colony with the orchestra music in the background.

Alien: Resurrection David came off as a pure psycho. Ash was programmed. I feel David wanted to kill humans and use them for his experiments.

From the captain dude who got impregnated, to his lying about Shaw, to what seems to be poisoning the entire future human colony with the orchestra music in the background.
You mean Requiem? eh

Yeah Ash was programmed,but he taunted them when they asked him for help. The weight of the situation,especially since its the first movie,it really meant something. Alien Reqiuem is not even a good movie to me.

You mean Requiem? eh

Yeah Ash was programmed,but he taunted them when they asked him for help. The weight of the situation,especially since its the first movie,it really meant something. Alien Reqiuem is not even a good movie to me.
Covenant , my bad.

I'll have to rewatch the original again to see about Ash

You mean Requiem? eh

Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. That movie was garbage.

You all are wrong. The definitive biggest asshole in movie history is Dean Cain's character in God's Not Dead.

gods-not-dead-movie.jpeg

Particularly for this scene here where his girlfriend reveals she has cancer, then he gets pissed off at her for not waiting to tell him, doesn't give one shit, then breaks up with her. All before their dinner even gets to the table.

MV5BMTYxMjMxMzk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY2ODE0MTE@._V1_.jpg

I may be a Christian, but this is one of the biggest dumpster fires of a movie I've ever seen. The depth of character and nuance is akin to Nazi propaganda.

IRL it's hands down Robert DeNiro. My friend worked on The Fan and told me he got an extra fired for talking to him.

upload_2018-1-20_20-35-15.jpeg
Burke from Aliens...
upload_2018-1-20_20-35-47.jpeg
Darryl, coming to America

Back