Biggest age disparity in a competitive fight?

Anyone can bring me up to date with that Erick Silva shit?

What's the gag? I've seen him mentionned several times but didn't really know who he was.. Wiki says he's a 33 year old UFC fighter...

So what's the deal?

There is no joke, he's just a young up and comer.

There is a 17 year age discrepancy between Coleman and Shogun...
ufc_93_mauricio_shogun_rua_vs_mark_coleman_1_3426x2284.jpg
Shoop potential.

Jon Jones vs Vladimir. Shit, John Jones vs his first 5 championship bouts.

You don´t mention UFC or MMA, so I will remind ya folks that George Foreman was 45 years old when he KTFO Michael Moorer, a solid champ on his own right and who was only 26 years old. There was 19 years gap between them.
To KO Moorer at the time was already a difficult task, but doing it at 45 was an incredible feat.

foreman-moorer-ko-other-angle-o.gif

"It happened! It happened!"

Who's the 70 & the 39 year old? Wtf they both look older but nobody in that photo looks 70.

Just had the same reaction. I guess it's the guy on the left, looks slightly older, but damn, none of them two look anywhere near 70.

Ummm pretty sure both those guys look closer to 70 than 39 lol.

You don´t mention UFC or MMA, so I will remind ya folks that George Foreman was 45 years old when he KTFO Michael Moorer, a solid champ on his own right and who was only 26 years old. There was 19 years gap between them.
To KO Moorer at the time was already a difficult task, but doing it at 45 was an incredible feat.

foreman-moorer-ko-other-angle-o.gif

"It happened! It happened!"

Branko Cikatić early in K-1 comes to mind as well, 43 years old when he beat 25 year old Musashi in 1997.

The old 39er vs 70 year old fight wins this thread. Which one claims to be 39? Lmao nobody knows

Anyone can bring me up to date with that Erick Silva shit?

What's the gag? I've seen him mentionned several times but didn't really know who he was.. Wiki says he's a 33 year old UFC fighter...

So what's the deal?
That wiki article is bullshit and probably hasn't been updated in a while.
Erick Silva has Benjamin Buttons disease, he is a grizzled vet about to enter his prime years as a hot up and coming prospect.

That wiki article is bullshit and probably hasn't been updated in a while.
Erick Silva has Benjamin Buttons disease, he is a grizzled vet about to enter his prime years as a hot up and coming prospect.
You're trying too hard.

Relax, princess, it was a joke.

Casual? lol See alot of casuals with 2009 accounts?

Seriously, though, it's a recurring joke about Erik Silva being a perpetually young prospect in MMA; based on his youthful looks and apparent fighting potential relative to his low level of success thus far.

I smell a casual in you. 3000 posts in 9 years is less than post/day. I bet you were once a hard core but lost the passion at some point and these days you are just a filthy casual, and thats why you got offended.

Back