Biggest A-hole in movie history.

I quite liked the captain. Then again I liked Ramsay Bolton. I quite like a good evil character. Most of them suck due to the dramatic/three-act-structure most movies follow.

Captain Vidal kicked some major ass, bad guys start with all the power in movies but the Captain was playing the typical protagonist role overcoming massive adversity. The whole movie he's sniffing out traitors with brutal efficiency only to get run over by superior numbers in the end.

If he was in a typical antagonist role the movie would have had a 40 minute run time, that girl would be dead and it'd end with a pan out shot of that goat thing mounted on his wall.

I'd agree Vidal inhabits a kind of middle ground, he's still an evil murdering facist cunt of course but the character in certain respects is almost treated as a protagonist and is often viewed in quite a sympathetic light being driven by his own fathers death.

That dude in BBC Wife Breeding #3 who could not keep his dick hard.

Jason Bateman was one manipulative cunt in The Gift.

the-gift-ft-07.jpg

A little perspective people. You can't get much more assholish than this.

General Moff Tarkin.jpg

He murdered a planet for fucks sake.

What that Nazi fuck in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Fucker laughs his ass off when they open the Ark and find sand. It was a mission he was overseeing no less.

Burke in Aliens.
My bad. Someone already mentioned him.

Last edited:
Jaws.

eating people instead of seals, know your place you dumb big fish.

21183_Jaws6.jpg

Back