Bigg Rigg Appreciation Thread

He stopped Jon Fitch when people thought only GSP could beat Fitch. That was a huge moment in the UFC imo

Was always a bigg riggs fan...interesting to think about his problems now. This year i am being super disciplined with my training and diet and yet my weight loss is going slower than it ever has in my life before. All i can put it down to is that im a year older than i was last year :| i guess your body really does change at a point. Poor johny

already got two pages on this topic...wow..i didn't think he was worth all that appreciation

Always was a fan,too bad he got robbed aganist GSP,but thats not the only fight he had where you can make a case of robbery for or aganist him.Guy's got a crazy chin as well winch help'd him a lot to win some fights.

I still remember when the man went through WW like a hot knife through butter then gave the then invincible looking champ the fight of his life.

johny-hendricks-knocks-out-martin-kampmann.gif

Appreciation for what? <{vega}>

Idk big rigg obviously beat GSP in my opinion but the way wonder boy starched him was just awful he beat the shit outta johnny. I'll still watch him fight these days though.

Are we appreciating pre USADA or post ?

From the GIFs in OP I'm guessing pre ?

yeah im still a fan of big rigg.

he got so demoralised with decisions that didnt go his way, specially after the second lawler fight he really was like 'fuck it'...

hopefully he finds some sort of motivation and can rejuvenate his career at middleweight.

wQdX3gR.gif

I don't think there is a fighter im happier to see lose than Bigg Rigg.

I really do wonder if it was PEDs, aging , loss of confidence, or poor diet that led to Johnnys decline. The guy used to be a monster.

Poor Johnny. No roids and he can't cut it any more. He is the UFCs biggest complainer

Last edited:
Back