Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
knockout-11-17-12.gif

2.gif

methodgetsjohnny-hendricks-jon-fitch-gif-08-20-12-12-31-54-527.gif

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png

poor dude just had no self discipline.

he thought that he could baloon up too 215 pounds and then cut 45 pounds with the fucking dolce diet and be able to win

I am beating a dead horse, but he won the first round against georges withought fucking question. no fucking question

poor dude just had no self discipline.

he thought that he could baloon up too 215 pounds and then cut 45 pounds with the fucking dolce diet and be able to win

I am beating a dead horse, but he won the first round against georges withought fucking question. no fucking question
Those knees to gsp's thigh were fkn brutal.

To this day when I see the Kampmann KO.gif it looks like Hendricks hit him with a punch not even close to full power(more like 70%:p) while Martin flies back like he took a shotgun blast to the chest.

Crazy power.

Need more support. We're only at 70% power here people

To this day when I see the Kampmann KO.gif it looks like Hendricks hit him with a punch not even close to full power(more like 70%:p) while Martin flies back like he took a shotgun blast to the chest.

Crazy power.

Yeah as Rogan said "Stupid Power." Amazing to watch.

I would love to post this in every thread related to Big Rigg

Here is a review of his stake house

" I enjoyed the NO EXCUSES atmosphere!! This restauraunt is for winners and by a winner. I can tell that they go a full 70% when making their steaks (medium well, i suppose?). Having visited this fine establishment many times, i once received a steak that was too rubbery, but was reassured by the management that it was my own fault. I accepted this explanation as I am a huge fan of Johnny "No Excuses" Hendricks, and fans are often at fault in these, and other cases. Note: the high calcium content of the american cheese can lead to kidney stones - especially if you're dehydrated from all the Coors light (yes Coors light, cuz Bud light don't pay me nothin...) you're drinking! Overall, superior to French Canadian food, but could use more birds on the menu (chicken wings maybe?). My one complaint is that around the end of the meal, they kind of stall and stop trying. Always takes a while to get my dessert as a result."

I remember watching him tko Sadollah. Would have never thought his career would become an extreme roller coaster.

Wrasslers don't deserve appreciation.

I appreciate Johny in the cage. But he seems to lack a lot of the discipline I expect in professional fighter. If he straightens that out, I may be a fan. Until that time I will remain skeptical. Hell of a collegiate wrestler, though.

Johny was a hell of a fighter clear up until he wasn't.

Also, remember that time he ate his nutritionist:
hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

Was a fan until I wasn't. Johnnie blew it. I still think he beat GSP and I am a big GSP fan. Kampmann KO was awesome. Bigg Rigg got screwed by the judging in some big fights, but he kinda screwed himself too.

Back