Bigfoots finishing combo - Is this the most consecutive standing punch combo in UFC?

It sure didn't do Overeem's chin any favors. And I actually think he has a decent chin, just doesn't react well when he get's hurt (yes, there is a difference, and it's still a lot better than the way Brock reacted :D).

4.gif

This is the thread. I counted almost 40 strikes.

Anderson gave Franklin a pretty good smashing in the second fight and I think even tossed a few leg kicks in the combo.

well, wandy utter destruction of rampage, 1 and 2, its got to be in here, but pat curran takes the prize...

Nate vs Twoodley was a beauty to watch.

Seriously? That HL doesnt include the shots 1 - 3, the Jab being more of a face duster however all of the shots in that combo land flush bar shot 11 which was flush on the throat. The only shots that dont look as powerfull are the ones on the left side as you cant see the connection but the replay from the other angle shows different, every shot landed clean, the only glancing shot was number 15 which kind of helped him fall quicker as he was already going in that direction.

I certainly wouldnt fancy taking one of those glancing blows thats for sure haha

ijnMbGbicSx4S.gif

Other angle, it's not quite 15 shots he throws. First angle just makes it seems that way but some of the time he merely brings his left hand forward to help aim.

It would be, if the thread didn't specifically say "UFC fights"

I think we will have to let it slide, I totally forgot about this televised 1 man gang rape

So it is said, so it is done - WINNER!

:icon_chee

ijnMbGbicSx4S.gif

Other angle, it's not quite 15 shots he throws. First angle just makes it seems that way but some of the time he merely brings his left hand forward to help aim.

I stand corrected - there were about 3 or 4 palm offs to set him up. Good call!

Cheers

Back