Big Pretty

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How does one become “Big Pretty” ?

Dude knew how to take damage and give some out.

Thought he was going to send the guys head clean off... for 3 minutes. Entertaining... but needs a lot more training.

Didn’t he actually come in .5 or .6 over 265 ? I don’t actually recall that happening before. I’m sure it has but, I don’t specifically recall it. But for about a decade I never really bothered with the weight stats much.

How do you take big punches and elbows and not show it one little bit on your face ? I’d like to see what his face looks like today. If it’s still not showing a single mark. That’s crazy.

Big Good personality .
Listen to his interview on Sammy and the Punk.. he has a shit personality imo. He's on this millenial, liberal everyone is racist bs that seems to be going around these days. Says he is a "Black Panther", yet was raised by a White family, that put him through college, got him out of the foster care system, and gave him a foundation in life.. Yet, says he no longer speaks to them because of his political beliefs. That is an ungrateful motherfucker, and I'm a proud man of color myself!

dude threw down. fast reactions for a big guy. not just in his punches but his defense aswell

Didn’t he actually come in .5 or .6 over 265 ? I don’t actually recall that happening before. I’m sure it has but, I don’t specifically recall it. But for about a decade I never really bothered with the weight stats much.

How do you take big punches and elbows and not show it one little bit on your face ? I’d like to see what his face looks like today. If it’s still not showing a single mark. That’s crazy.
There were guys coming it at 266.. you know.. that 1 lb tolerance.

Back