Big Mike Perry fan here... but he lost. Fair & Square.

6a00e54ee7b64288330134868ab381970c-800wi.jpg

Perry looked flat-footed. Had a single minded approach as well. Ponz isn't more dangerous, he simply out-played a guy who prepared very few plays to make.

Perry needs to stop telegraphing and actually work angles/setups. He has the power, but he looked utterly terrible at disguising his delivery of it.

This is a pretty fair assessment.

Perry is athletic with ferocious power and a cartoonishly limited game.

He's young enough to improve and round out his skills, but he got out classed again. You have to wonder if he's getting the level of training he should be.

This is a pretty fair assessment.

Perry is athletic with ferocious power and a cartoonishly limited game.

He's young enough to improve and round out his skills, but he got out classed again. You have to wonder if he's getting the level of training he should be.

Maybe. But sometimes fighters simply aren't receptive to the training they're receiving.

His outburst here, for example (timestamped):

Perry knows he needs to pay attention to his trainers after the fact, but he can't do it in the moment. His emotions get the best of him.

Ponzi wasnt nearly as dominant before the eyepoke and I dont even like Perry. Ponzi is a dirty, sloppy fighter.

Platty is still raw I believe, maybe needs to switch up camps a little bit.

Your hype job got derailed, its time to enter aboard in other train
Even most dipshits like yourself have said Perry will have more fans after his performance. Can't really derail a hype train when you keep adding fans even in loss, ya dumbass <36>

Not really a Perry fan but props to him, didn't expect him to be able to survive against Ponzi and it was much more competitive than i thought before the fight

Ponzi wasnt nearly as dominant before the eyepoke and I dont even like Perry. Ponzi is a dirty, sloppy fighter.

I agree Ponzi is dirty, the Gunnar fight was insane and he managed to sneak in a poke or two here as well, but I don't think I can pin the whole performance on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back