Big John mistake... should it be reversed/changed to NC?

All I know is Krause is bouta be pissing blood for about a week.

The 3 low blows...it happens.
but the way the fight ended was beyond wrong.
I even understand BJM's perception, but he was wrong.Question is: Can this be reversed?Bobby Green & James Krause need to be moved to NC and redone IMO.
note: I love BJM. I consider him one of the best in the business; just don't agree with the decision.

IMO the last was borderline... with the top of the foot hitting waist and the heel area hitting the top of the cup.

That being said, clearly after getting nutshotted twice before that in like a 2 minute period would make it much more tender and I feel like he should have been given the benefit of the doubt.

I think it should be a NC and they should rematch ASAP.

This is what I think too. Part of Green's foot hit the cup during the last kick. Normally that probably wouldn't have had any effect, but after two precise shots to the balls prior touching the cup would have hurt.

I do think Krause made a mistake not utilising his full injury time, but a NC would have been the most appropriate decision in this case.

Wow, there are some real idiots in this thread. The kick was illegal, even from the side view you can see it but there is another view that shows it clear as day on his cup. The kick was thrown and it hit his cup on the way up and landed on his abs.

Part of Green's foot hit the cup during the last kick. Normally that probably wouldn't have had any effect

No joke, this might be the worst thing I have ever read on Sherdog... this is so wrong it hurts.

Looked like a bodyshot to me

The foot hit and dragged across the cup on the way up to his waistline.

Had it been a body shot, he would have reacted differently. Maybe even tried to fight back, but he just went down and was shocked when BJM claimed it was a clean strike.

when i get hit in the nuts, i can barely move. krause sprang up real fast when big john ended the fight.

How do you explain him continuing after the first two times, then?

It was NOT a low blow.

There was no mistake. Quit fucking whining. Joe Rogan was annoying as fuck in that fight as well trying to push his agenda. Maybe the slap you heard was the shin bone hitting that gut.

He took a point and then the fight ended with the guy on the floor because that kick did not hit his balls, the third time.

I love how he was pretending on the floor and then as soon as Big John said "legal blow son" he got all up in arms and forgot that he apparently got kicked in his balls.

Last edited:
btw, when i get hit in the nuts, i can barely move. krause sprang up real fast when big john ended the fight.

Because he was most likely faking or at least milking it.

The way he just dropped to the floor when the 3rd kick landed was like he got headshotted.

BJM is the goat ref.

No he's not even close Herb Dean is better, Mark Goddard is better, Jason herzog is better and its a shame he never refs in the UFC while look at me BJM gets the call, the guy is constantly interfering in the flow of the fights by constantly talking when he has no reason to, he was telling Johnson when he could knee Dodson its not up to the ref to tell a fighter when he can through a knee legally its to call the foul, the Krause Green fight is a perfect example of him rushing a fighter after a nut shot by getting in a fighters face telling them to stand up immediately, talking down to them, and not giving them 20 seconds of peace when the fighter is to trying to compose himself.

What a shit show that was. Demanding Krause get up and stop complaining after the 2nd low blow... the ridiculous point deduction... then not hearing or seeing a foot hit his cup from 5 feet away and claiming it didn't.

Big John was an absolute disaster.

He didn't demand shit. He told him to stop milking it like a troll and to take his 5 minute rest properly. He then proceeded to NOT take the 5 minutes.

Because he was most likely faking.

The way he just dropped to the floor when the 3rd kick landed was like he got headshotted.

He was sick and tired of being nut shotted. If someone was fouling me constantly I'm putting the ref in a position where he's taking a point away

He was sick and tired of being nut shotted. If someone was fouling me constantly I'm putting the ref in a position where he's taking a point away

Nobody cares if he's sick and tired. He had his chance to recover twice and the other guy got a point deducted. He then proceeded to drop like a sack of doorknobs when the third kick hit his belt line and may have skimmed his cup.

Back