Big John mistake... should it be reversed/changed to NC?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The 3 low blows...
It happens.

but the way the fight ended was beyond wrong.

I even understand BJM's perception, but he was wrong.

Question is: Can this be reversed?
Bobby Green & James Krause need to be moved to NC and redone IMO.

note: I love BJM. I consider him one of the best in the business; just don't agree with the decision.

i like how you phrase it as a loaded question, the presumption being that we all agree the third was a low blow

Yes it should, terrible call by Big John. He kicked him 3 times down there and got a win.

Should be but it won't.

If the Anthony Johnson eye poke TKO wasn't reversed, this won't be.

I would agree with you if you were right but you're not.

Next time you get kicked in the lower abdomen, don't drop to the canvas like you were shot by a shotgun and the ref won't stop the fight and award you with a TKO loss.

Ref saw a legal blow (he saw it as legal whether it was or not) drop a guy on his face unwilling to fight. Fight stopped. TKO. Should've been a KO IMO.

since it wasn't a mistake it won't be changed. Simple.

Next time you get kicked in the lower abdomen, don't drop to the canvas like you were shot by a shotgun and the ref won't stop the fight and award you with a TKO loss.

doesn't sound like a bad gameplan

sorry man, but I disagree.
When kicked by a low blow, the whole area becomes "tender".

I agree the last kick was not "low", but it did hit the cup.

And let us be honest here. After two times, he should have avoided the area altogether.

sorry man, but I disagree.
When kicked by a low blow, the whole area hurts you.

I agree the last kick was not "low", but it did hit the cup.

And let us be honest here. After two times, he should have avoided the area altogether.

Avoided the area? He threw a completely legal body kick and it landed perfectly. Thus he won by TKO

IMO the last was borderline... with the top of the foot hitting waist and the heel area hitting the top of the cup.

That being said, clearly after getting nutshotted twice before that in like a 2 minute period would make it much more tender and I feel like he should have been given the benefit of the doubt.

I think it should be a NC and they should rematch ASAP.

If he was still tender, he should have taken more time, or stopped the fight. He said he could continue, so it's his responsibility to bear the consequences.

Classic sherdog "Your opinion can't possibly be correct because only mine is". You wonder why nobody takes this place seriously.

Regardless of what the foul is, refs do not get instant replay and any call must be made on the spot.

You can appeal the decision with the state.

Classic sherdog "Your opinion can't possibly be correct because only mine is". You wonder why nobody takes this place seriously.

Regardless of what the foul is, refs do not get instant replay and any call must be made on the spot.

You can appeal the decision with the state.

Instantly replay shows a legal shot so uhhh yeah, what would that have done?

I agree though, Sherdog forums are not to be taken seriously. Too many biased fans, to take this place seriously.

Beisde the low blows Green had a great performance I saw exactly one punch the other guy landed and Green's shoulder roll was on point

The 3 low blows...
It happens.

but the way the fight ended was beyond wrong.

I even understand BJM's perception, but he was wrong.

Question is: Can this be reversed?
Bobby Green & James Krause need to be moved to NC and redone IMO.

note: I love BJM. I consider him one of the best in the business; just don't agree with the decision.

Clean kick,stop crying theyll rematch.

Instantly replay shows a legal shot so uhhh yeah, what would that have done?

I agree though, Sherdog forums are not to be taken seriously. Too many biased fans, to take this place seriously.

uhhhh...it's not that complicated other than your insisting that it was legal.

You have some replay angles that we don't?

Back