Big/Fat/Muscular guy problems

Not tall at all. I'm 5'10, but I'm a big fat 270lb powerlifter, but plan on dropping that activity since it destroys your joints and back, and will drop down to a healthier weight and do some regular strength training instead of the over board powerlifting stuff.

Wow how on earth are you 270 lbs with that height? What do you eat man?

Not tall at all. I'm 5'10, but I'm a big fat 270lb powerlifter, but plan on dropping that activity since it destroys your joints and back, and will drop down to a healthier weight and do some regular strength training instead of the over board powerlifting stuff.
Well I was gonna say I never get complaints about it but I'm not a big guy compared to you ha, I'm 5'11 about 215 and pretty lean.

To be honest the biggest pain in the ass guys for me to grapple against are fat guys. Muscular guys,of the same weight are much less difficult then big belly guys Regardless, its something you have to learn to deal with.

Well I was gonna say I never get complaints about it but I'm not a big guy compared to you ha, I'm 5'11 about 215 and pretty lean.

To be honest the biggest pain in the ass guys for me to grapple against are fat guys. Muscular guys,of the same weight are much less difficult then big belly guys Regardless, its something you have to learn to deal with.

A belly pretty much close the space to get an underhook. There's load of times when lean people are on top of you, they do a move and their stomach and abs do a contraction, it gives you space. The belly is less likely to contract enough to give you space.

Wow how on earth are you 270 lbs with that height? What do you eat man?

Morning
2 x Eggs
3 x Chicken Sausage
1 xProtein shake
1 x Oatmeal

Lunch

Huge steak or practically half a whole chicken
big side of veggies
bread/rice
dessert

Dinner

Oatmeal
Protein Shake
Fruit

And threw in granola bars throughout the day. It's not so much what I eat, but the amount, powerlifting became an unhealthy obsession which I'm dropping so my eating and lifting is a lot different today, I was starting to develop back problems.

Yeah I can definitely see that, doing a Roy Nelson/Daniel Cormier where you put your stomach on them is frustrating.

Even with a slight size advantage you get those comments, I'm 5'10 190 and the 5'9 175 guy will ask, ''hey how much you weight'' after I finish a choke.

Like yeah dude, I used all my 15 pounds over you to take your back and strangle you, you can go and sleep well tonight there's nothing for you to improve, there's just bigger guys taking advantage of you.

I freq ask what people are weighing to help me calibrate, but it goes both ways. If I tool a guy a bit lighter than me and he looks down about it I always ask him what his weight is and round mine up a bit and tell him that he did well and the weight makes a big diff.

I consider it a challenge if I had the chance to live with a teddy riner brock lesnar I would

Back