Big Dead Bodybuilders

Man I've agreed with about everything you posted itt but your WAAAY off if you think a unconfident rich man pulls less babes than a confident broke dude. A man that has money has the entire battle won when it comes to pulling hot women.

Can't tell you how many really old dudes with bank have hot ass younger wives/girlfriends absent of muscles,confidence,manners,large unit, and balding.

I've never once witnessed a clear case of gold digging in real life. It seems to be something that is very isolated, but blown up to the extent that people actually think it's normal, all over the internet.

I've never even had a chick ask me about money or what I do for a living. On the other hand, I've seen tons of idiots try to brag to a girl about the money they have and get shot down hard. I'm telling you man, going out and randomly approaching women is a pass time of mine, and in social settings like parties and clubs, talking about money is a really good way to look like a complete loser.

The only dudes I know that think women go for money are the dudes that don't approach women. Think about it, and I'm sure alot of people will relate with this, how many complete and utter losers do you see that have smoking hot chicks? Dudes that don't even work, and they'll have super hot girl friends, or wives, and probably move from girl to girl.

Obviously people are different, so it's almost impossible to make a sweeping generalization and be correct, but the amount of women that will marry for money is minuscule in comparison to the amount of women who marry out of attraction.

Can I post your pms?

And yes, its not particularly hard to follow.

Off topic I know, but I have to say I love your Av. That KO is sick. Prime Tyson was a monster.:cool:

well tbh I didn't think about his numbers in relation to Captain Rogers lol. this Vaida guy can apparently run a four minute mile yet can still squat 700lbs?

if he's natural that's some of the most genuinely impressive shit I've ever heard.

Even if he's Juicing, a 700lb Squat and a four minute mile is ridiculous.:eek:

Off topic I know, but I have to say I love your Av. That KO is sick. Prime Tyson was a monster.:cool:

Dat leg torque. Tyson would have been a squat monster.

well tbh I didn't think about his numbers in relation to Captain Rogers lol. this Vaida guy can apparently run a four minute mile yet can still squat 700lbs?

if he's natural that's some of the most genuinely impressive shit I've ever heard.
a. He's never claimed to be natural. Those who say they train with him say he's open about being on PEDs.
b. His running times are obviously made up. He doesn't do races and his stories about his running times change each time he talks about them.
c. He also has outrageous stories about injuries. For example, he says he's done all his lifting and running with a hamstring that's completely and permanently detached from the femur.
d. He can lift a whole lot. Maybe not quite what he claims (he totaled under 1600 in his one powerlifting meet), but his lifting is impressive.

a. He's never claimed to be natural. Those who say they train with him say he's open about being on PEDs.
b. His running times are obviously made up. He doesn't do races and his stories about his running times change each time he talks about them.
c. He also has outrageous stories about injuries. For example, he says he's done all his lifting and running with a hamstring that's completely and permanently detached from the femur.
d. He can lift a whole lot. Maybe not quite what he claims (he totaled under 1600 in his one powerlifting meet), but his lifting is impressive.

There was a guy in the " what's your mile time" thread a while back that claimed a low 4 minute mile @ 220lbs...........yeah not buying that.

I recall reading that Tyson was Benching 115kg for reps at 13 years old.:eek:

I dont doubt it he was a tank even as a child. Term gets thrown around too loosely but he was a once in a lifetime type athlete. Absolute freak.

[Yt]EfCAgwec_QA[/MEDIA]

What do you guys think?

Tyson was one of those freak man children, I don't know if he went through puberty before he was ten or what, but there are no pictures of him looking his actual age growing up.

In fact I don't believe any pictures exist of him as a child period.

Looks interesting.

Gonna have to read up on this dude.

I think it was magi that said that he admits to taking ped's to perform these feats of strength and endurance. That said it still impressive attempting to hybrid my body for years was one of the hardest things .

You try to be swole,cut,have power,endurance,and athletic skill in your sport, which in my case was MMA you (or me anyway) never really get elite in anything. So this dudes numbers juiced or not are still impressive always IMHO.

[Yt]EfCAgwec_QA[/MEDIA]

What do you guys think?

I think if they just change the judging criteria (or the judges themselves) then the bodybuilders will follow suite. In the late 80's early 90's the judges were biased to size monsters so everyone got fucking yoked. If the judges start judging based on REAL aesthetics and take points off for coming in bloated, then bodybuilders will either change their look or become obsolete in competition.

I think it was magi that said that he admits to taking ped's to perform these feats of strength and endurance. That said it still impressive attempting to hybrid my body for years was one of the hardest things .

You try to be swole,cut,have power,endurance,and athletic skill in your sport, which in my case was MMA you (or me anyway) never really get elite in anything. So this dudes numbers juiced or not are still impressive always IMHO.

Apparently there was a discussion on this guy in s&c section. His numbers were false.

That said, he still is a beast

Any of you guys going to the Dallas Europa? My buddy got tickets, and he invited me.

so who has the best physique that's not a pro builder and that's not well dead?

1.prime Arona
2.prime JCVD
3.Ultimate Warrior (I know he's dead.... but just go with it)
4.Bolo Yeung
5.Herschel walker (now or in his prime)

who you gots?

Back