Big Dead Bodybuilders

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link)

An interesting article on all the bodybuilders that have died young or had terrible health scares and what science says about steroid abuse.

Here's a guy who retired after his kidneys failed. Luckily he's still alive and kicking. He got a kidney transplant in 2007.

Tom-Prince.jpg

Here are some links to shocking bodybuilding de-transformations (when they get off the juice they looked like they never lifted in their lives): part one (link) and part two (link).

He was strong for sure but would have been embarrassed in the WSM. No disrespect to Ronnie, from what I've heard from people who have met him, he's a super nice dude, but he never had the strength to even qualify for WSM.

- Big Ramy is pretty strong too:

Those detransformations are pretty fucking insane. I don't really get it. I mean, I understand leaning out and not looking like an action figure, but wouldn't they at least keep training and maintain a pleasing natural physique?

so who has the best physique that's not a pro builder and that's not well dead?

1.prime Arona
2.prime JCVD
3.Ultimate Warrior (I know he's dead.... but just go with it)
4.Bolo Yeung
5.Herschel walker (now or in his prime)

who you gots?

JCVD around the Bloodsport era is my ideal physique. If a genie came to me and said I could look like any person who ever lived, prime JCVD would be the one.

Nice find...thanks for the links! Have not seen alot of these guys since they were competing years ago. I just thought they would lift forever....juiced or not.

Thats why they need to keep it All Natty like The Great Mike O'hearn.

46 yrs old and still shredded like champ
mike-rich1.jpg

Pretty sad. Makes me think of all the professional wrestlers who died from enlarged hearts or drug addiction.

Dont keep up w bodybuilding but im shocked to see Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone like that.

Very sad yet interesting article thanks. I have a few more to add to the list.

Of course we have Arnold Schwarzenegger who just as the article said had heart surgery and them blamed it on a condition he was born with.

The multi-time worlds strongest man winner and former bodybuilder Jon Pall Sigmarrson from Iceland:

"On 16 January 1993 J

mike-rich1.jpg

Rich Piana on the other hand just keeps looking worse and worse.

Damn, steroids cause an early death?

ScoobyMechaMuttMenace.jpg
]

Also, LOL at Mike O'hearn being natural.

mike-rich1.jpg

Lol at all natty. Let me know when you follow him around for weeks and see that he takes no steroids.

Body building is a mental disorder

He looks like the Motley Crue guitarist on teh roids

Rich Piana gasses just talking in his videos, I think he realizes he;s fuked himselfup with the drugs he takes and has just decided to ride it until the wheels fall off.

Serioulsy the guy turns beat red just forming a sentence. Is that what the whole 5% thing is about?

Rich Piana gasses just talking in his videos, I think he realizes he;s fuked himselfup with the drugs he takes and has just decided to ride it until the wheels fall off.

Serioulsy the guy turns beat red just forming a sentence. Is that what the whole 5% thing is about?

The 5% secret is all about 4 scoops of whatever shit he's trying to sell that day.

mike-rich1.jpg

I hope you're being sarcastic. That's far from natty lol.

The 5% secret is all about 4 scoops of whatever shit he's trying to sell that day.

"Two scoops of SUPERMUTANT is all you need but I always just use four cuz I'm extreme like that...but regardless you need at least three of these shakes a day."

Back