Big D: #PorterBerto April 22 at Barclays Center

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just said it in his live chat.

Showtime will announce tomorrow

Berto upset. Catches him mid fight

I don't mind this fight. Its amazing that Berto is still getting big TV fights, though.

Porter should win this but he is a little sloppy and Berto could land one of his signature uppercuts.

Could be a fun fight, I'll definitely tune in. Porter should outwork Berto in the 2nd half of the fight, just too fresh.

I don't mind this fight. Its amazing that Berto is still getting big TV fights, though.

Porter should win this but he is a little sloppy and Berto could land one of his signature uppercuts.

Berto's uppercut is actually the best possible counter to Porter's style. He often comes in there with his face wide open, as he throws a super wide hook. I believe Keef hit him with a couple uppercuts, along with some other counters. Berto's uppercut is as good an uppercut as you can have, much better than Keiths.

Berto is inconsistent tho, getting older, and hasn't looked good in a long time. I mean he beat Lopez and Ortiz, but if I remember correctly, he really didnt look to sharp until the (T)KOs

Dont forget "Billions" caught him too and almost finished him with it. I like Berto in this one. Fun fight. Puts him back on the map if Berto pulls it off. Maybe I just hate Porter's style so much.

I'm saying Porter by clear decision. It should be pretty entertaining though.

He will eat good off of being Mayweather's last fight for a quite a while. Im surprised he has'nt been pushed even more actually.

I like this fight

Both are very entertaining so I hope it does happen

Porter by UD

I think Porter roughs him up, and breaks him down....would not mind the winner getting a title shot versus Garcia tho.

Dont forget "Billions" caught him too and almost finished him with it. I like Berto in this one. Fun fight. Puts him back on the map if Berto pulls it off. Maybe I just hate Porter's style so much.

I posted earlier, saying I could see Berto catching Porter with an upper, and your post makes me think I am fairly confident about that.

Berto is older than Broner, also probably less talented. However, Berto is bigger, stronger, and more tenacious, with about the same hand speed as AB He may be less talented in boxing than AB, but I actually feel Berto is a better athlete overall, in terms of straight up explosiveness, and also has better movement.

Berto by stoppage.

edit: Porter is used to being the compact, physically stronger fighter. I dont think he will have that luxury with Berto

Back