Big country won

Round 3 could of been a 10-8, but considering the low damage 10-9 Is also quite possible. I had matt winning the first two as he landed the most effective shots. I thought it was the right result.

No way was it a robbery, at most a draw. You can't call it a robbery if it was at most, a draw.

Last edited:
When I saw that Roy managed to just hit 265, the maximum for the weigh-in, I found that very telling that he was not taking things as serious as he needed. Wasn't long ago he was coming in to fights around 242 and spoke of even trying to get down to 205. I like Roy, but he really seems to have great wasted potential

Roy clearly lost the first two rounds. CLEARLY. If you want to give him the third as a 10-8 then i have zero issue with that. But in no way is that a robbery.

Exactly right. No way did fatty win, tie at best.

nope - he didn't do enough damage to even earn a 10-8 in the last round. his fight IQ is still as low as ever

i thought the final round could've gone 10-8, and even if scored that way, fight is still a draw and needs an extra round due to Matt taking the first 2 rounds.

Back