• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just getting started now. Really like Sam. The life coach is annoying lol. Hope she leaves soon.

so Faysal won the veto. Swaggy is/was in a showmance with Bailey (looks like they are trying to stay away from each other now). Samantha is telling everyone she has a secret power to save herself from eviction.

haleigh is my hot girl this season
she has really nice bright eyes
Screenshot-2018-06-27-01.47.15.png

Screenshot-2018-06-27-01.38.09.png

Someone from Jokers posted these vids of fitness model Angela doing gymnastics and pole vaulting, this girl is a beast

What happens on this idiotic show? Fucking and backstabbing? Sounds like something a bunch of nancies would post about.

That JC picture is creepy AF.

A few more days too and Reddit will be posting all the wardrobe malfunctions! I’m on it! Will DM you the link if you want although it’s easy to find
DM please.

Wow, this "Swaggy C" dude lives inside his own head. What chance does he have of getting a vote from America if he is threatening that they will not be on his "good side?"

Disappointed-Dislike-Napoleon-dynamite-No-Shakes-head-SMH-GIF.gif

A few more days too and Reddit will be posting all the wardrobe malfunctions! I’m on it! Will DM you the link if you want although it’s easy to find
<{outtahere}>

I like Sam. Tho so far I’ve only watched one episode xD lol she just seems so cute

More than Josh from last season? I’m behind, got caught up with the Canada Day celebrations this weekend

Eh it's still early. She'd have to do a lot of crying to catch up to Josh.

I don't find her likable at all because she complains so fucking much. I was surprised she got America's vote.

Same. Anyone that breaks in the first week probably won't make it far anyway.

I'll occasionally watch it with my wife and youngest daughter . . . this season should be interesting.

Back