• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyler is showing some sense to the game, he seems to know who is with who. Don't think he will put bayleigh up and i think he will play it safe by putting Sam and Steve

Tyler is showing some sense to the game, he seems to know who is with who. Don't think he will put bayleigh up and i think he will play it safe by putting Sam and Steve
Damn he won me over with that, hope he does well

I think Rachel is the run away favorite of the chicks in this show...

bb20-swimsuits-rachel-swindler-01.jpg

Couldn't find whatever it is you're talking about.
A few more days too and Reddit will be posting all the wardrobe malfunctions! I’m on it! Will DM you the link if you want although it’s easy to find

A few more days too and Reddit will be posting all the wardrobe malfunctions! I’m on it! Will DM you the link if you want although it’s easy to find
Yeah, go ahead and DM it to me. Thanks.

I just noticed that the dude Joseph Buddan or whatever from last year was banned, what happened? He was good people in this thread anyway

would’ve been better without half the house being safe. I don’t like that twist at all. Just takes away strategy instead of adding to it.

also the welding girl sounds just like Jordan. she’s all saw when the computer was on screen.

Yeah! wouldn't mind that either :)

Back