Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all see that gif where she's applying her makeup with a brush, and she's literally painting her face white lmao.

I wonder if she does it to appear more "sickly". Wouldn't put it past her
Ha really, I gotta look for that

Someone created a gag account of Ravens mother

Since when is going after Kevin a "big move?" Funny.

Matt is so worthless, I hope he wins POV and takes Raven off the block only to get sent home himself

If you're on the block 3 straight weeks and are still in the house then it's a pretty good sign that the rest of the house views you as a complete non-factor: they don't care about pissing you off and can't be bothered to waste a week getting you out of the game when they could take out someone who actually matters

Matt is so worthless, I hope he wins POV and takes Raven off the block only to get sent home himself

If you're on the block 3 straight weeks and are still in the house then it's a pretty good sign that the rest of the house views you as a complete non-factor: they don't care about pissing you off and can't be bothered to waste a week getting you out of the game when they could take out someone who actually matters
Was just reading that Matt is planning to tell Jason to use the POV on his "gypsy" today instead of on him. That's how he was referring to Raven, as his gypsy. This could be fun, as Jason doesn't plan on using it, although he did tell Raven he would use it on her. Gonna be some shocked expressions at the veto meeting.

Also, last night, it sounds like they're really gonna target Kevin next. Alex was saying something like "let's make him feel old and feeble". Also, they're trying to get Paul to talk with him and get him to say things about Alex and Jason as they hide somewhere and listen in to the convo.

Also, some funny tweets regarding Raven after last night's episode

And then Christmas getting annoyed at Raven's screechiness in the backyard

Finally watched last week's episodes, most of the songs were awful (as usual). The best one was the clown makeup one, especially because Raven stood there dumbfounded.

This season is getting boring. The house guests are boring and Paul basically has this locked down.

Finally watched last week's episodes, most of the songs were awful (as usual). The best one was the clown makeup one, especially because Raven stood there dumbfounded.

This season is getting boring. The house guests are boring and Paul basically has this locked down.
Yeah, I saw Julie Chen talking about the zings and she said Raven's was the best, mainly because Raven didn't even understand it

Was just reading that Matt is planning to tell Jason to use the POV on his "gypsy" today instead of on him. That's how he was referring to Raven, as his gypsy. This could be fun, as Jason doesn't plan on using it, although he did tell Raven he would use it on her. Gonna be some shocked expressions at the veto meeting.

Also, last night, it sounds like they're really gonna target Kevin next. Alex was saying something like "let's make him feel old and feeble". Also, they're trying to get Paul to talk with him and get him to say things about Alex and Jason as they hide somewhere and listen in to the convo.

Please let this happen! Matt is far too comfortable going on the block and making dumb game moves.

Also, it continues to be amazing how Sheep-like the house is as Paul redirects them to their next target. And gross how people just pile on.

At this point, the only 2 I would like to see win are either Jason or Kevin. The Jason segment where he finds out his wife is pregnant was cool. Also, seeing his wife (hot) and kid was a nice touch too

The feeds are gold right now. If you have access to the feeds, turn them on right now. The house is crazy.

whats happening?

Just a big argument after the veto ceremony. I don't know how to use the spoiler tag and I don't want to make anyone mad. It was just a big fight after the veto ceremony. They will probably show some of it on the show Wednesday or Thursday.

Just a big argument after the veto ceremony. I don't know how to use the spoiler tag and I don't want to make anyone mad. It was just a big fight after the veto ceremony. They will probably show some of it on the show Wednesday or Thursday.
Reading about it now, sounds awesome.

Jason didn't use the POV on Raven or Matt, and now they're attacking him. Matt is pretty heated, as is Raven. Awesome, can't wait to see it on wednesday, thursday

And @reflector, to do spoilers basically type [ spoiler ] insert what you wanna say, then end with [ / spoiler ] but don't put spaces between the words spoiler and the square parentheses, and no spaces in the end tag with the backslash. i.e. no spaces between the parentheses. Try it out, then preview before posting to see if you did it right

Some of the convo happening right now

Matt really wants to protect Raven. He's a have-not this week but says he's going to eat whatever he wants and take a penalty vote. Gawd, and he's telling Jason to strap on some balls?

Matt and Raven were just yelling and screaming at Jason after veto ceremony. It was pretty entertaining. They seemed most upset about lying about Jason possibly putting Kevin up.

And @reflector, to do spoilers basically type [ spoiler ] insert what you wanna say, then end with [ / spoiler ] but don't put spaces between the words spoiler and the square parentheses, and no spaces in the end tag with the backslash. i.e. no spaces between the parentheses. Try it out, then preview before posting to see if you did it right

I really do appreciate you teaching how to do this now. Hopefully I remember.

Matt: "Jason needs to make a big move and get Kevin out."

<23>

Back