Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julie Chen commenting on eviction from last night, the Zings, and Matt and Raven not really doing much.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Mark pitched to people that they should keep him because he would work with them, remain a bigger target in the house, and because it was a chance to take a shot at the one of the other couples. Do you think it would have been a better game move for them to have taken him up on the offer, or did they do right thing in getting rid of him?
JULIE CHEN:
They should have left Mark in the house and targeted Matt. Break up duos first and then you weaken all players who have a ride or die partner. Mark was not a threat to anyone. But then again, neither is Matt. He is kind of harmless. And his partner Raven isn’t exactly a competition beast.

Who’s the strongest duo left: Christmas and Josh, Alex and Jason, or Matt and Raven?
Alex and Jason are the strongest duo left. Both can and do win competitions and no one hates them. They are the ones to beat right now!

The Zingbot was particularly ruthless this year. Which was your favorite Zing and why?
I thought the clown makeup Zing was particularly harsh. And yet what made it almost okay was that Raven wasn’t offended… because she had no idea what the Zing was! But seeing everyone else’s horrified laughter is what made it so good. And by good, I mean a real ZING! Harsh!

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/25/big-brother-julie-chen-mark-matt-zingbot/

Damn, this is really a convo between Matt and Raven

What in the actual hell?

she seriously did that to them too? was jessica like a sexual perv in the live feeds? i understand them not wanting to put that on tv, but they portrayed her like she's a good girl on tv
They did that with a lot of the houseguests. As for Jessica doing that shit, I linked a TMZ article about it in the last thread.

Even though Raven is an easy target shes probably the best goat to bring to final 2. Even a bitter final jury wouldn't vote for Raven to win. Most of the house guests have hated her for being totally fake since like week 2.

Honestly Christmas herself is a pretty good goat.

Still think its a bullshit season with a veteran player returning and being given a month of safety.

Also i'd totally watch a season of the amazing race with Josh and mark.

With Kevin and Josh being wildcards (think bitter jury) i'd say the house will vote

Paul
Jason
Alex
Matt
Christmas
raven

as the winner regardless of who they sit next to. You have to think the first 4 jurors could really sway the rest of the jury as they come in 1 by 1.Still some time left to play but I think kevin or josh could take it if they are in final 2.

Jessica can prank me anytime lmao

Noms, POV

Matt and Raven were nominated

Jason won POV

Raven says this

And doesn't sound like Jason is going to use the POV, so please Raven, give us a show

Last edited:
Some interesting convos

Kevin is a have-not this week, and Alex is being a bitch and offering him coke. Then proceeded to get coke for everyone by the pool. Kevin can't have any

Last edited:
I love Alex's reactions every time Jason fucks something up. lol

Lol at Raven's ramblings, there was a guy from a few seasons ago that did that too

Was also hilarious hearing Jason laugh at Raven when she was wanting them to throw her the HOH

Saw this tweet of Clown Raven

Y'all see that gif where she's applying her makeup with a brush, and she's literally painting her face white lmao.

I wonder if she does it to appear more "sickly". Wouldn't put it past her

Back