Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who else this season would be good to see on an All-Star season? I guess Alex as she seems to be winning regularly compared to the other house guests

Alex or Paul. Paul has dominated this season so far. It would be interesting to see how he competes against a stacked house.

Yeah, was surprised to hear her say that. I understand you want someone who rattles people, but you also should know how to play the game better
I would really like to know what Julie thinks of Jessica shoving her finger up people's asses on the show.

Alex or Paul. Paul has dominated this season so far. It would be interesting to see how he competes against a stacked house.

Yeah, they should of saved Paul for an all-star season instead of this season. But would be interested in watching an all-star season soon though

I have to admit that when Raven was falling down in the comp and she fell on all fours, her ass looked nice.

Zingbot has some good zings as well.
Yeah, there are times where she looks good, too bad she has to open her mouth and ruin it

I have to admit, if i was in the house, i would eat a lot of cereal like Matt. It's funny because my friends bug me about having cereal for supper sometimes. I almost decided to have cereal tonight but ended up having pizza instead, hahaha

Jason seems like a good family man, that was a touching segment.

my bet is on Alex winning this comp, she's the last good endurance player left in the game.

haha, thats pretty funny. I think thats the first time i've seen Cody smile, hahaha.

What is not funny though is that she had done to other house guests that didn't find it funny (including Paul and Alex).

Last edited:
jason

I read he wants to backdoor Matt and will use Kevin as a pawn

And when I say he wants I obviously mean Alex wants

What is not funny thought is that she had done to other houseguests that didn't find it funny (including Paul and Alex).

she seriously did that to them too? was jessica like a sexual perv in the live feeds? i understand them not wanting to put that on tv, but they portrayed her like she's a good girl on tv

she seriously did that to them too? was jessica like a sexual perv in the live feeds? i understand them not wanting to put that on tv, but they portrayed her like she's a good girl on tv
Didn't see the live feeds entirely. Just saw excerpts of house guests complaining about it.

jason

I read he wants to backdoor Matt and will use Kevin as a pawn

And when I say he wants I obviously mean Alex wants
I was reading last night Alex was saying "I'm not going to let this man win and think he's Derrick" She was referring to Kevin. She really does have a hard-on for him and this whole cop conspiracy thing. I also read at one point they were doubting he even had 7 daughters. Also said he's been a shitbag since day 1

Oh, and apparently another Maven make out session last night, with the covers being pulled over them eventually to block the cameras

Well... I don't even have a response for the poll... There's really no one I like on the show.

I would say Alex, but she's shown herself to be a crazy lunatic sometimes.

Well... I don't even have a response for the poll... There's really no one I like on the show.

I would say Alex, but she's shown herself to be a crazy lunatic sometimes.
Yeah, it'll be interesting when it comes down to the final 2. Could be an extremely bitter jury this year. As much as Cody hates Paul, I can see him voting for Paul in the final. He's said a few times that Paul was the only other Alpha in the house. I can see him respecting that in the end

Back