Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read that sundays episode had Christmas saying she was ready to make a "BIG GAME MOVE" and that move is to backdoor Mark....

My wife and I gave up on this show and are watching BB7 allstars for the first time ever....need to watch some real gameplay

I think this game will get more interesting as the alliance members are forced to turn on each other.

Reddit compiled a list of all Ravens bullshit lol

• She claims to be a ghost hunter, but she was shitting bricks during horror challenge.
  • She hurt her foot and acted like she was snipped.
  • She has an inverted spine
  • She was being scouted for the Olympics but shattered her foot growth plate.
  • She has 20 different accents
  • She's a member of mensa
  • Her mother says she's a virgin
  • She Lost a competition because her pacemaker was shaking
  • She was almost kidnapped
  • claims she looks like Margot Robbie
  • Claims Josh hit her with a pan
  • Claims Josh peaks on her in the shower
  • Cody tried to kiss her and she turned him down
  • Magnets pose a danger to her
  • She once got food poisoning from eating at outback
  • Her dance partner dropped her, resulting in stitches on her chin, a concussion, brain bleed, and blindness in her left eye.
  • She said her mom was struck by lighting
  • She said her mom ran a mile in 5 minutes, and currently holds the state record
  • She said she needs surgery on her whole entire body, she's broken
  • She developed arthritis all of a sudden
  • She repeats everything Paul says.
  • Her GPA in College was "dance"
  • she has salmonella in her finger
  • when her pacemaker stops (an iphone can cause this) she will starve to death
  • she has died twice
  • her and her mother have both had their colons removed
  • she will die if she goes ten feet under water
  • Told Matt she was a 10/10

What exactly is an "inverted spine" anyway? Bing search doesn't provide much .

hahaha, have people on the internets figured out which are true?
People have looked into a few things and they came up not true so, I doubt the other things are. Girl seriously has a bad habit of lying.

Seen a video online of Kevin and Jason doubting she's as ill as she claims. And saying she's using her illness to her advantage, because nobody wants to be the asshole to evict a sick girl.

Fuck that tho. I'd send that girl packin and give no fux lol

I think this game will get more interesting as the alliance members are forced to turn on each other.
It might. But for now I've stopped watching and haven't been keeping up as much. This week seems pointless to watch at least. "Big move" Christmas is just laughable.

People have looked into a few things and they came up not true so, I doubt the other things are. Girl seriously has a bad habit of lying.

Seen a video online of Kevin and Jason doubting she's as ill as she claims. And saying she's using her illness to her advantage, because nobody wants to be the asshole to evict a sick girl.

Fuck that tho. I'd send that girl packin and give no fux lol

a woman like that can't be fun to be around in real life, just constantly lying.

I think the house is keeping her because she sucks at comps...just like how they're keeping Xmas.

a woman like that can't be fun to be around in real life, just constantly lying.

I think the house is keeping her because she sucks at comps...just like how they're keeping Xmas.
She's very attention seeky, which idk about you but those types wear on me fast. I don't understand how Matt is with her, I doubt they'll last outside of the house.

Yeah. I think it's more that she isn't good enough to be on anyone's radar right now. She's pretty useless but she's at least a number for their side.

She's very attention seeky, which idk about you but those types wear on me fast. I don't understand how Matt is with her, I doubt they'll last outside of the house.

Yeah. I think it's more that she isn't good enough to be on anyone's radar right now. She's pretty useless but she's at least a number for their side.

I think one day Matt will look back on this experience and say, "Damn, what the hell was I thinking?" Not the least of which being his loyalty towards and interest in Raven.

I agree. I can see why they prefer to keep her over Jason and Alex, as Raven is less likely to win a comp...and she's a vote for your group

I think one day Matt will look back on this experience and say, "Damn, what the hell was I thinking?" Not the least of which being his loyalty towards and interest in Raven.

I've always wondered how and where the people in the house get their sexual pent up energy out. They been in there for 50 days, not many people can not go that long without some kind of sexual release, hahaha.
Do they just do it in the shower? where it's an open concept and camera's can easily see? In the diary room?

hahaha, have people on the internets figured out which are true?
I wouldn't give a fuck. I'd be calling her out on it. Sorry but I've been around pathelogical liars before. I don't tollerate that shit.

What exactly is an "inverted spine" anyway? Bing search doesn't provide much .
When I think of Raven and inverted spine, I think of this scene from The Exorcist

8fjwm5h.gif

I've always wondered how and where the people in the house get their sexual pent up energy out. They been in there for 50 days, not many people can not go that long without some kind of sexual release, hahaha.
Do they just do it in the shower? where it's an open concept and camera's can easily see? In the diary room?
Did you watch All-Stars Big Brother? There was a little box that was for storage of the pool equipment. Extremely tiny but big enough to squeeze into, anyway, Howie that season cleared out the pool equipment and would go in there to jack it. They called it the jack-shack. I posted a vid in the V1 of this thread, I'll post another vid, this time Howie explaining to Boogie how to do it

Second vid, Will, Janelle and Erika watching Howie get into the Jack-shack and commenting on how uncomfortable it look

Did you watch All-Stars Big Brother? There was a little box that was for storage of the pool equipment. Extremely tiny but big enough to squeeze into, anyway, Howie that season cleared out the pool equipment and would go in there to jack it. They called it the jack-shack. I posted a vid in the V1 of this thread, I'll post another vid, this time Howie explaining to Boogie how to do it

Second vid, Will, Janelle and Erika watching Howie get into the Jack-shack and commenting on how uncomfortable it look

That was my favorite season of Big Brother. However, that whole deal with Howie was disturbing.

Last edited:
Couple things I stumbled across, firstly a gif of Matt, probably thinking what we all are and attempting to put Raven out of her misery

giphy.gif

And a quick vid of Julie Chen talking about a possible All-Stars and who she would like to see on it

Couple things I stumbled across, firstly a gif of Matt, probably thinking what we all are and attempting to put Raven out of her misery

giphy.gif

And a quick vid of Julie Chen talking about a possible All-Stars and who she would like to see on it

Jessica is a weak pick. There are a ton better players than her to name.

hahaha, that box did look tiny and uncomfortable. What about the women? they can go 90 odd days without an orgasm?

Thats what would worry me if i ever got into the house, where the hell do you get rid of your pent up enery, hahaha

I really didn't start watching big brother regularly until BB16. Before that i would only see an occasional episode here and there on the other seasons.

Yeah, was surprised to hear her say that. I understand you want someone who rattles people, but you also should know how to play the game better

Who else this season would be good to see on an All-Star season? I guess Alex as she seems to be winning regularly compared to the other house guests

I have to admit that when Raven was falling down in the comp and she fell on all fours, her ass looked nice.

Zingbot has some good zings as well.

Back