Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh just said to the feeds he thinks he has a better chance winning taking Paul to the final 2. there it is folks. Paul has pretty much been a lock for awhile now and the only hope left was Josh. Now it's only about jury votes.
Why would he think that? Aghhhhh

Why would he think that? Aghhhhh

my guess is he thinks enough of the jury would be bitter and pick him over paul. He did make sure his goodbye videos exposed that paul was apart of the plan despite paul trying to act sad in his goodbye. I think Christmas and Josh may be the dumbest pair to make it to the final three. Season 15 had a pretty unbalanced final three also but I give GM some credit. All those Josh DRs saying he knows Paul is playing the best game ever is retarded now. Josh is as stupid as we thought he was week 1 and he's only there with Christmas cause Paul got them there and knew who would be his most useful idiots.

gg6hbufn59mz.jpg

I thought it was Raven that Kevin said wouldn't win against a shoe? Not Alex...

Part 2 of HOH....

Josh won it, so it'll be Paul vs. Josh for Part 3 and the final HOH. The both have been discussing what they will tell Christmas, sounds like neither of them plan on taking her to final 2

Interview quotes from Julie Chen and Allison Grodner

On Raven calling herself puppet master, Julie Chen says....

What do you make of what’s going on in the jury house, especially Raven calling herself the puppet master of the Big Brother house?
Boy, as the old saying goes.. .denial ain’t just a river in Egypt. But in this case, I think it’s more delusional. Wow. But hey, I gotta give her credit for believing in herself. I wish I had that self-confidence at that age.

Allison Grodner...

The Jury House was a hot mess of delusion for one HG in particular. Raven seems pretty committed to her title of the season’s puppet master. Who knew? Do you think the Jury will ever sway Raven otherwise or is she set to leave the season convinced of that title?

Grodner: It was surprising for sure to hear that Raven sees herself as the puppet master. Her insistence has created a lot of tension at the jury house and is sure to be a hot topic at the jury roundtable debate. I am looking forward to hearing Paul’s response when he hears this as well.

Also, Grodner says that the houseguests get to see all the goodbye messages back at the jury house. Sometimes we only see a few, or in Alex's case we saw none of them

Big Brother Network: In the quick pace of the special eviction Alex didn’t have a chance to see her goodbye messages on stage. We were waiting to see if Josh dropped another bomb that night. What happens to the messages when they aren’t part of the show? Do Jurors get to see their video messages from any of the Houseguests later at the Jury House or backstage after the eviction show each week?

Grodner: Since this was a surprise eviction, we did not have messages ahead of time because it would have clued them in. Once Alex was gone the houseguests recorded messages that went to the jury house. Josh was consistent in revealing his alliance to Alex just as he has to Jason, Matt, Raven and Kevin. It will be interesting to see how this information affects the jury and the jury roundtable discussion at the finale.

Apparently there was a minor earthquake last night in California and they felt it in the BB house. If anyone watches After Dark, it happens about 5-6 minutes before the end of the episode. Was such a minor tremor, but you do see the cameras shake and the house moving. Paul got them to go outside to the backyard for awhile.
Then Christmas says something like "oh my god, We survived an earthquake together"

And just saw this tweet from Evil Dick about this season

Also, saw another tweet from Evil Dick. Someone asked him if the houseguests get a heads-up about controversy or any possible negativity that may be coming towards them, and he responded that yes they do get a warning so they're not caught off guard I guess during interviews

Interview quotes from Julie Chen and Allison Grodner

On Raven calling herself puppet master, Julie Chen says....

Allison Grodner...

Also, Grodner says that the houseguests get to see all the goodbye messages back at the jury house. Sometimes we only see a few, or in Alex's case we saw none of them
Luckily they get to speak to Paul first

I want to see the look on his face when they tell him Raven is the mastermind lol

I'm like these jury meetings, might end up being the best part of the night, hahaha

The best part of the night will be seeing Paul get runner-up again (if that happens). I will laugh hard.

it's hard to say who the jury will pick, looks like Matt and Raven are set on picking Paul. Looks like Jason, Cody, Elena and Cody will go against him regardless. Hard to say about Alex but i think she will go against. I think Kevin will go for Paul.

Holy shat!! Josh won that one! I didn't think he was going to win that comp!

Oh shit! Paul is about to get evicted!

Will be smart for him to go against Christmas in the final two i think.

I had a bunch of questions wrong too, thought i knew these people, hahaha

Back