Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read an article with Allison Grodner. Quote from the article

"From everything that you’ve seen, plus the segment we saw tonight, how would you describe the mood in the jury house right now?

Bitter…I don’t remember the last season where every single juror, with the exception of Cody, was clueless on the way out only to realize the truth about their eviction once in the jury house. Not only are they upset to have been played by those remaining in the BB game, they are very upset with the delusions and the mere presence of Maven."

http://cartermatt.com/267698/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-bitter-jury-bb-comics-finale/

Made the mistake of giving this clip a chance. Just makes me happy I stopped watching. So goddamn cringe.

Read an article with Allison Grodner. Quote from the article

"From everything that you’ve seen, plus the segment we saw tonight, how would you describe the mood in the jury house right now?

Bitter…I don’t remember the last season where every single juror, with the exception of Cody, was clueless on the way out only to realize the truth about their eviction once in the jury house. Not only are they upset to have been played by those remaining in the BB game, they are very upset with the delusions and the mere presence of Maven."

http://cartermatt.com/267698/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-bitter-jury-bb-comics-finale/
couldn't be more off-base, raven was a puppet master helping paul make moves and pull strings. her and matt were paul's one true alliance.

Made sure to find the jury segment on Youtube since its the only thing left besides potential Josh win in finale I cared to see. Definitely delivered. Cody was GOAT as always, and Raven ownage from fellow jurors was great
i really enjoyed them laughing right in her face.

couldn't be more off-base, raven was a puppet master helping paul make moves and pull strings. her and matt were paul's one true alliance.
One of the greatest players ever, can't wait to see her on All-Stars

Why? Betraying people and talking about them behind their back has always been part of the game.
Cause these people are so shit. Its so cringeworthy watching them gratingly argue about each other's games so unaware how bad they all are.

One of the greatest players ever, can't wait to see her on All-Stars

This is why we need a show along the lines of "Big Brother Rejects." Putting a group of the biggest wack-jobs in Big Brother history together might be just as entertaining as an All Stars cast.

This is why we need a show along the lines of "Big Brother Rejects." Putting a group of the biggest wack-jobs in Big Brother history together might be just as entertaining as an All Stars cast.
That would be a great idea, just don't know how they would promote it with previous castmates willing to join. Maybe a "2nd Chance" kinda theme.

That would be a great idea, just don't know how they would promote it with previous castmates willing to join. Maybe a "2nd Chance" kinda theme.

Yes. Maybe "Big Brother Redemption." Who wouldn't want to see Deven Shepherd vs. Jozea "The Messiah" Flores vs. Raven "Puppet Master" Walton (and many others)?

Last edited:

One of the twists would be they would tell the housrguests it was the Allstars season while letting America know it's the bad players. That would make it even more hilarious to watch cause of the egos

Josh just said to the feeds he thinks he has a better chance winning taking Paul to the final 2. there it is folks. Paul has pretty much been a lock for awhile now and the only hope left was Josh. Now it's only about jury votes.

Paul's final speech to the jury?

And bonus tweet

true, but then one of them gets to claim they are a big brother winner. i don't know if i am prepared for that.

gg6hbufn59mz.jpg

Back