Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was hilarious that Raven thinks her and Matt were "puppet masters". Chick is seriously delusional.

It was hilarious that Raven thinks her and Matt were "puppet masters". Chick is seriously delusional.
Matt knew better than to open his mouth.

He shut the fuck real quick when Raven called herself the puppetmaster.

I'm still surprised Paul got Raven out. She's a landslide victory for everyone.

I quit watching the last couple of weeks. I'll probably watch the finale. It's like what somebody said earlier. Not only is Paul controlling the game, he's controlling the comps. Makes it hard to watch and expect anything other than the same dog and pony show we've watched all season.

Cody is my favorite player of the season.
Paul is a cunt.
He should win but I hope he gets screwed.

Cody and Devin would be the GOAT tag team

watching this episode makes me glad Dominque went early...wouldn't be able to handle a whole season of "God This" and "God That"

I quit watching the last couple of weeks. I'll probably watch the finale. It's like what somebody said earlier. Not only is Paul controlling the game, he's controlling the comps. Makes it hard to watch and expect anything other than the same dog and pony show we've watched all season.

Cody is my favorite player of the season.
Paul is a cunt.
He should win but I hope he gets screwed.

Cody was terrible at reading people and persuading people. His social game was really terrible.

Cody was terrible at reading people and persuading people. His social game was really terrible.
He was not a good player for sure but I'm so bitter with the way the season played out that I at least appreciate his crap attempt at doing something.

Christmas talking about doing cross-fit reminds me of those memes where they have to remind them they do cross-fit every time they can, hahaha

VByfom6.jpg

Made sure to find the jury segment on Youtube since its the only thing left besides potential Josh win in finale I cared to see. Definitely delivered. Cody was GOAT as always, and Raven ownage from fellow jurors was great

this is amazing! hahaha

Edit: I also liked how they called her Raging Raven as well.
I kinda want to follow her IG and/or twitter to see how she handles the comments once she's out of the house

i like this idea, what is her IG and twitter accounts?
Just checked, IG still open but her twitter is blocked, guess mama had a lot of heat on twitter. And looks like comments are blocked on IG. I'm sure Raven will open both once she's out, she thinks she's America's sweetheart. Saw on the live feeds that Josh/Christmas were saying that Matt/Raven are probably Americas sweethearts

Screw you guys, Tiffany would be GOLD for big brother. She's a fiesty bitch. Start drama like nobody's business. And she's hilarious. But she'll also stand up for her beliefs, and once voted to evict a guy because she didn't like him shit talking gays. She's a good cast imo.

Screw you guys, Tiffany would be GOLD for big brother. She's a fiesty bitch. Start drama like nobody's business. And she's hilarious. But she'll also stand up for her beliefs, and once voted to evict a guy because she didn't like him shit talking gays. She's a good cast imo.
Her shtick is old and tired. We have seen enough of New York.

Back