Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as Paul annoys me he's playing 3d chess compared to everyone else.

It's such a weird theory. Why the fuck would they even care if he was a cop?
I think they're worried about it because Derrick did such a good job in his season and they're convinced that Kevin will do the same because he's "undercover", hahaha
Yeah, it's the manipulation factor. They think he has been manipulating them all along, and he can't be trusted. She probably should have kept that theory to herself with such little evidence.

As much as Paul annoys me he's playing 3d chess compared to everyone else.
Paul was chatting to the cameras about his plans. A little long but he's thinking very far ahead and it's good, meaning he has a good grasp on what's happening. Put it in spoilers, got the transcript from Mortys
Noonish: Paul lays out his plan to us: "There are three pairs left. Josh and Christmas, Matt and Raven, and Jason and Alex. Mark is going home this week 100%. He is getting backdoored. He blew it big time. I'm ping ponging between three couples. So is Kevin, but not really. These couples, they feel they need a third person, and I'm the third person in every pair, that they can use to beat the other pairs and use as a protective shield. Jason and Alex know that I'm strong. They want to use me to get other people out. They won't have the numbers to get me out. Matt and Raven need me the same way, they can't win or get to the end on their own.

If Jason is gone, that ties Kevin closer to Christmas or me, and I have Alex. I know she will not take a shot at me. I know those pairs will take a shot at Alex. I can weasel my way out of every situation. If I can somehow secure myself in the final three, I know I've won. I have two chances at getting myself to final two. Either I'm getting bamboozled by all the pairs, or I really nailed it. I have gone 65 days without being put on the block.

Christmas probably can't play an endurance; Josh... there's no way he can beat me in endurance. I need to make sure the people I take final three are people I can beat for sure. I can't make the same mistake. As much as I love Christmas, the final three would be better if I have Josh, Raven and me. They would both pull me up.

We have got to get rid of Jason, we have got to get rid of Kevin. Those are the two people that would find no use in keeping me. If I promised Kevin final two, then he will leave me alone. Once Jason is gone, he is immediately going to turn to me. I just need to pet him (Kevin) the right way, then get him the F out. I have been making Kevin a target. Kevin is one target, and the pairs to shoot at each other. If I'm careful enough the next two weeks, I go the entire season 19 without being put on the block once."

Oops didn't realize they were showing this on the episode just now, or showed his partial plans in his DR

Save a friend.

giphy.gif

Christmas wins HOH, " I can't wait to make big moves and shake the house up"

Later, "Mark is my target this week!"

Yeah ok then

I think they're worried about it because Derrick did such a good job in his season and they're convinced that Kevin will do the same because he's "undercover", hahaha
that and the last survivor winner, sara, was also a cop. she played everybody; literally everybody at one point thought they were her best friend.

Yeah ok then
i fully expected to fall in love with this chick in a weird fawn at the tv sort of way, but she's straight up shitty at life.

Yeah ok then

I haven't been watching the feeds, so i don't know how close the couples and groups are...but if they aren't that close, then it would be smart to secretly get one of them out. Seeing that they can't backdoor Paul this week as he's safe for the week

At this point why the fuck wouldn't you team up with Mark?

He desperately needs allies, is good at comps and has a get a friend out of jail free card.

At this point why the fuck wouldn't you team up with Mark?

He desperately needs allies, is good at comps and has a get a friend out of jail free card.
because theyre so infatuated with Paul, the mere mention of Marks name to even your closest ally would get you ratted out without hesitation. its frustrating, but fascinating to watch. I think Xmas is the only one with the balls to even consider it because her closest ally (Josh) will do whatever he's told. unfortunatley she sees the showmance of completely useless players as more of a threat than Paul.

Reddit compiled a list of all Ravens bullshit lol

• She claims to be a ghost hunter, but she was shitting bricks during horror challenge.
  • She hurt her foot and acted like she was snipped.
  • She has an inverted spine
  • She was being scouted for the Olympics but shattered her foot growth plate.
  • She has 20 different accents
  • She's a member of mensa
  • Her mother says she's a virgin
  • She Lost a competition because her pacemaker was shaking
  • She was almost kidnapped
  • claims she looks like Margot Robbie
  • Claims Josh hit her with a pan
  • Claims Josh peaks on her in the shower
  • Cody tried to kiss her and she turned him down
  • Magnets pose a danger to her
  • She once got food poisoning from eating at outback
  • Her dance partner dropped her, resulting in stitches on her chin, a concussion, brain bleed, and blindness in her left eye.
  • She said her mom was struck by lighting
  • She said her mom ran a mile in 5 minutes, and currently holds the state record
  • She said she needs surgery on her whole entire body, she's broken
  • She developed arthritis all of a sudden
  • She repeats everything Paul says.
  • Her GPA in College was "dance"
  • she has salmonella in her finger
  • when her pacemaker stops (an iphone can cause this) she will starve to death
  • she has died twice
  • her and her mother have both had their colons removed
  • she will die if she goes ten feet under water
  • Told Matt she was a 10/10

Reddit compiled a list of all Ravens bullshit lol

• She claims to be a ghost hunter, but she was shitting bricks during horror challenge.
  • She hurt her foot and acted like she was snipped.
  • She has an inverted spine
  • She was being scouted for the Olympics but shattered her foot growth plate.
  • She has 20 different accents
  • She's a member of mensa
  • Her mother says she's a virgin
  • She Lost a competition because her pacemaker was shaking
  • She was almost kidnapped
  • claims she looks like Margot Robbie
  • Claims Josh hit her with a pan
  • Claims Josh peaks on her in the shower
  • Cody tried to kiss her and she turned him down
  • Magnets pose a danger to her
  • She once got food poisoning from eating at outback
  • Her dance partner dropped her, resulting in stitches on her chin, a concussion, brain bleed, and blindness in her left eye.
  • She said her mom was struck by lighting
  • She said her mom ran a mile in 5 minutes, and currently holds the state record
  • She said she needs surgery on her whole entire body, she's broken
  • She developed arthritis all of a sudden
  • She repeats everything Paul says.
  • Her GPA in College was "dance"
  • she has salmonella in her finger
  • when her pacemaker stops (an iphone can cause this) she will starve to death
  • she has died twice
  • her and her mother have both had their colons removed
  • she will die if she goes ten feet under water
  • Told Matt she was a 10/10

hahaha, she has said all of this in the house?

Read that sundays episode had Christmas saying she was ready to make a "BIG GAME MOVE" and that move is to backdoor Mark....

My wife and I gave up on this show and are watching BB7 allstars for the first time ever....need to watch some real gameplay

Back