Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's being said that megan left because of this confrontation
tumblr_inline_oscwc0P0q71s2k63y_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oscwc1r7vD1s2k63y_540.jpg

but megan has said she left because the men were triggering her ptsd, which she got from being sexually assaulted while in the navy. so idk.

And I just seen Kevin's floppy dick . . . lol he left the shower door open as he took off his underwear. Well then . . .

lmao cant wait until he murder somebody
tumblr_osdyqrRQSO1saegpco1_540.jpg

The first week or two are always genuis. There's always the clowns that aren't cut out for it, like Josh the gay Cuban Hair stylist...

Sucks for Alex though. I'm pulling for her. She just got hooked up with the outcasts and it's going to cost her

Cody has no personality at all and he's forming a grudge against Paul because of his big personality. Cody looks like a psycho, mean mugging Paul.

Also, that had to be a dagger in Paul, seeing Nicole striding in like that.

I like Alex too and am worried she's on the outside of that nine. Thing is, Cody keeps defending her and suggesting they keep her around longer which isn't going well with the others but it may help her.

it's being said that megan left because of this confrontation
tumblr_inline_oscwc0P0q71s2k63y_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oscwc1r7vD1s2k63y_540.jpg

but megan has said she left because the men were triggering her ptsd, which she got from being sexually assaulted while in the navy. so idk.

only thing I took out of that was Josh saying that totally blew up his game. LOL

lmao cant wait until he murder somebody
tumblr_osdyqrRQSO1saegpco1_540.jpg

He was like that all last night. He just zoned out. Even admitted he isn't thinking of anything when he does it. He's a military guy.

last night Paul talked game with Kevin. Says they each should handle their sides of the house and keep each other safe.

It's clear that either Jessica this season or Jenn from season 8 is the hottest in season history. Amanda S15 and Natalie S18 clear third and fourth

last night Paul talked game with Kevin. Says they each should handle their sides of the house and keep each other safe.
Woooo the ultimate friendship

Any word on who Cody is looking to replace Alex with? Hoping its Paul so shit hits the fan now that its confirmed Paul won the temptation safety

Woooo the ultimate friendship

Any word on who Cody is looking to replace Alex with? Hoping its Paul so shit hits the fan now that its confirmed Paul won the temptation safety

i think he is putting Jason up and the plan is to send him home. They seem to be okay with working with Paul for jury but the feeds just went up Thursday so I could be missing something

It's clear that either Jessica this season or Jenn from season 8 is the hottest in season history. Amanda S15 and Natalie S18 clear third and fourth
I would pick Jen in that contest, but there have been lots of attractive girls throughout the years on that show.

I would pick Jen in that contest, but there have been lots of attractive girls throughout the years on that show.

Yea. They pretty much do models for half the cast now who usually don't know the game. I was surprised Jessica said she watched the show when I first saw her. Thought she would've been one of the agency recruits.

Yea. They pretty much do models for half the cast now who usually don't know the game. I was surprised Jessica said she watched the show when I first saw her. Thought she would've been one of the agency recruits.
nah, read something that talked about she was a fan and has a gameplan mapped out heading into the house.

nah, read something that talked about she was a fan and has a gameplan mapped out heading into the house.

Gameplan = Be Hot as Fuck and don't be a psycho = Top 5 usually

Paul is talking about last season and pretty much shitting on the entire cast. Says he didn't like anyone in the house aside from maybe Nicole and Victor but they didn't stay in touch after the season.

Says the cast was always bitter and didn't appreciate the game so he didn't have a chance of winning with that jury. He thought he was going to win at the time against Nicole and was surprised he didn't. Also said one of the girls said in a post interview she voted for Nicole cause she wanted a girl to win. Also said he was surprised DaVonne voted against him too.

Obviously he is saying this years cast is so much better.

pauls now ranting about how James did absolutely nothing the entire season and he would've lost it if he brought him to the end of the game and lost to him. Said James not only did nothing but would do dumb shit to mess up Paul's game by not knowing what he was doing or what was going on.

Thats what I'm saying. Usually the girls hot as her they bring in don't know the show even. She actually watches

Forgot her name. Gillian? I hope she leaves the house soon. She just stays in the bedrooms away from all the others and occasionally gets Alex to come. All her conversations are dull

looks like Paul was legit with the Kevin deal. He's talking to Matt, Raven, Jessica and Mark about how Kevin needs to be in the jury. Mark was pushing back a bit but Paul was hard about it. They also said Ramses would be the other maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back