Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I think Cody is going home with the first eviction tomorrow...then it will just depend on who wins the HoH for the second eviction. But if they're smart, that might be the time to get out Paul

LMFAO @ Elena

What a retarded decision

I don't think Paul will allow Cody to stay in the game tomorrow...eventhough Alex is angry at Elena. And right now, the house is Paul's, he's getting rid of the last person with a back bone in the house to stand up to him...which is smart, but will likely make the rest of the season predictable.

I don't think Paul will allow Cody to stay in the game tomorrow...eventhough Alex is angry at Elena. And right now, the house is Paul's, he's getting rid of the last person with a back bone in the house to stand up to him...which is smart, but will likely make the rest of the season predictable.
Cody is def going home tomorrow but holy shit. Any chance of Elena not being one of the next target's went down the drain with that move. I've never seen anyone be so dumb in this game.

This is barely even Big Brother right now... Elena.is on the block but doesn't take the veto, Matt is on the block but uses the veto on Jason. What the heck??

I really hope Mark wins HOH tomorrow. I think that's the only thing that would shake things up.

This is barely even Big Brother right now... Elena.is on the block but doesn't take the veto, Matt is on the block but uses the veto on Jason. What the heck??

I really hope Mark wins HOH tomorrow. I think that's the only thing that would shake things up.

I agree, since Cody is going home, Mark seems like the only one that would shake things up...and maybe Christmas.

Christmas maybe, too bad she is handicapped by her busted foot. She'd be a threat to beast some HOH's late in the game otherwise.

Man, I'd be giving all these guys shit if I was their friend after this. They have to know that they look like fucking morons after all the stupid shit they've done.

Some heavy discussion regarding MMA last night on After Dark. Paul, Matt, and Kevin were mainly into it, but Christmas and Jason were chatting about it too. Sounds like Kevin has been watching since the Liddel days.

They discussed the upcoming Mayweather/Mcgregor fight. Paul said he's met Jose Aldo and he's tiny, smaller than Paul apparently is what he said. Also, said his fave fighter is GSP, said he loves his work ethic, his appearance, and is good role model, Christmas agreed saying he's hot. They talked about Demetrious Johnson and how he's so small but will kick everyone's ass in the house

They also discussed the Diaz brothers and the Diaz slap. Saying how it's awesome when they slap their opponents because it shows them total disrepect

Anyway, guessing Cody gets the boot tonight. Just hope Mark or Elena win the HOH and shake it up a bit, but I can also see them talking a big game and doing nothing when it comes down to it

Some heavy discussion regarding MMA last night on After Dark. Paul, Matt, and Kevin were mainly into it, but Christmas and Jason were chatting about it too. Sounds like Kevin has been watching since the Liddel days.

They discussed the upcoming Mayweather/Mcgregor fight. Paul said he's met Jose Aldo and he's tiny, smaller than Paul apparently is what he said. Also, said his fave fighter is GSP, said he loves his work ethic, his appearance, and is good role model, Christmas agreed saying he's hot. They talked about Demetrious Johnson and how he's so small but will kick everyone's ass in the house

They also discussed the Diaz brothers and the Diaz slap. Saying how it's awesome when they slap their opponents because it shows them total disrepect

Anyway, guessing Cody gets the boot tonight. Just hope Mark or Elena win the HOH and shake it up a bit, but I can also see them talking a big game and doing nothing when it comes down to it

I hope Mark wins the HoH for the double eviction, i think he's the only one that will do a shakeup while everyone else will basically follow what Paul wants...like usual.

anybody who wanted to take a shot at paul should have wised up and used cody to do it. cody's status is irredeemable, they could have used and dumped cody like a condom.

that said, i still haven't figured out why the house hates jess and cody so much. they keep harping on them that its a game...but what exactly has cody done besides nominate a third of them in the game? i would have threatened pots and pans boy too, that shit is too obnoxious to allow to continue.

The house hates Jody because Paul told them to hate Jody and attack them. They are playing Paul's game and are his minions. Paul tells them to attack and then he sits back and watches.

When Cody is gone Paul will choose his next target and will tell the house to isolate the target and gang up on them and abuse them...

rinse... repeat...

Worst season ever. Never has there been a house with so many spineless pussies who can't think or play for themselves. Alex said she wouldn't mind losing to Paul. Jason said he would rather go to the end and lose to Paul then go to the end and win against Cody. These people are retarded. Whistlenut literally thinks it would be an honor to hand Paul a half million. I hope his wife and baby are ashamed.

the guy at this point was already backdoored and knew he's going home....so fucking classless.

Hope Christmas and Alex get an edit that exposes them for who they are...

This gonna end like that season with all the racists on it, where the gay dude won...I couldn't tell you who he was, how he won, or anything about him because he didn't do anything....

compare that with Derick winning his season by doing it in a likeable impressive way without being a bully or an asshole.

This cast is just reuplsive.

They are truly disgusting. When Jason went to the DR the other day they literally told him to calm down because it looked so bad. lmao @ production getting involved because they all look like such disgusting people. They were called "heathens."

Also, there are rumors Paul's girlfriend dumped him over this bullshit and pulled permission from the show to be talked about by Paul. Could be a stunt by Paul or could be real. Don't know.

The house hates Jody because Paul told them to hate Jody and attack them. They are playing Paul's game and are his minions. Paul tells them to attack and then he sits back and watches.

When Cody is gone Paul will choose his next target and will tell the house to isolate the target and gang up on them and abuse them...

rinse... repeat...

Worst season ever. Never has there been a house with so many spineless pussies who can't think or play for themselves. Alex said she wouldn't mind losing to Paul. Jason said he would rather go to the end and lose to Paul then go to the end and win against Cody. These people are retarded. Whistlenut literally thinks it would be an honor to hand Paul a half million. I hope his wife and baby are ashamed.

Jody = Cody?

Cody has done plenty to alienate himself from other people in the house. He made Paul's job easier.

Personally, I am looking forward to watching these people eat each other alive.

Jody = Cody?

Cody has done plenty to alienate himself from other people in the house. He made Paul's job easier.

Personally, I am looking forward to watching these people eat each other alive.

Jody = Jess + Cody

rinse... repeat...

Paul already has Mark and Elena in this spot. I won't be surprised if Kevin is up next since he dared to think his own thoughts.

Jody = Jess + Cody

Paul already has Mark and Elena in this spot. I won't be surprised if Kevin is up next since he dared to think his own thoughts.

thats why I"m rooting for Mark to win the HoH tonight for the double eviction.

My question is when will someone turn on Paul?

I bet Alex is planning on dropping him at the end like Steve did to Vanessa

My question is when will someone turn on Paul?

I bet Alex is planning on dropping him at the end like Steve did to Vanessa

I think Christmas or Josh are more likely. They seemed to get a little wise to Paul's manipulation when Josh was HOH.

I think Christmas or Josh are more likely. They seemed to get a little wise to Paul's manipulation when Josh was HOH.
Christmas has her sights on Paul for sure

Josh will listen to whoever is closest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back