Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veto spoiler

Matt won veto. Since he is the third.nom I assume that if he vetos himself there will be no replacement making Cody safe. So I wonder if the house (i.e. Paul) is pressuring him to veto Jason.
they really have no choice if they plan on evicting Cody. I've haven't seen such blind followers since Boston Rob won on Survivor. Mark, Xmas, Jason and whoever else is starting to see the light in terms of having no chance at winning with Paul in control really need to see that this is their chance at a big move and pressure Matt to change the game. Unfortunately he appears to be the most clueless follower

Veto spoiler

Matt won veto. Since he is the third.nom I assume that if he vetos himself there will be no replacement making Cody safe. So I wonder if the house (i.e. Paul) is pressuring him to veto Jason.
I will laugh my ass off if they forget that the 3rd nom doesn't get replaced and he takes himself off, leaving Cody safe.

Veto spoiler

The plan is for him to use it on Jason

If Cody goes out this week.... I may have to tune out. It'll be an assembly line of floaters going out after this... with mostly crying and no real drama (maybe except for when Josh goes out)

Maybe there's one week where someone grows the balls to go after Paul, but it seems the other lemmings would run straight Paul, eager to be the helpful beaver, and tell him about it and that person gets squashed.

If only Cody had talked to the rest of his alliance about his plan to go after Paul in the first week, instead of doing it solo, they might have run him out in the early going.

Veto Results

Matt used the veto on Jason. Cody is the replacement nominee. Either Cody, Elena, or Matt will be evicted on Thursday.

Veto Results

Matt used the veto on Jason. Cody is the replacement nominee. Either Cody, Elena, or Matt will be evicted on Thursday.
Well, another predictable week. The only good thing is soon the sheep will have to turn on themselves once all the "bad guys" are gone

Well, another predictable week. The only good thing is soon the sheep will have to turn on themselves once all the "bad guys" are gone
its certainly looking that way. I still have hope (very little) that Cody can do something, anything to convince them, anyone, to let him stay and vote off a minion. I'd love to see Matt go home. just completely worthlessin this game

Jesus some of these people are ridiculous. Mainly Alex. Shes attacked this dude's military background and now brings up his daughter over cereal. Tf is wrong with this bitch.

Been watching a lot of arguing between the house guests and it's making them insufferable. Don't even care who wins, they all annoy me /:<

Well okay I don't want Paul to win. But that's all lol

If Paul lasts much longer (which is likely) then he deserves to win the game. Or maybe more accurately, none of these other "I only want to get to jury" schmucks deserve to win. It's sad how everyone defers to Paul.

I genuinely got pissed off at them grilling Kevin over talking to Cody.

You have the overwhelming numbers to get him out and Kevin was talking to him in an open public space. You can't be a decent human being and talk to somebody without being a trader.

On another note
I don't watch the feeds but was on reddit and people were talking a possible Kevin and Christmas romance. Supposedly Kevin asked Jason if he could come live with him incase his wife kicks out for his flirting with her.

Usually when I watch this show I try to gauge which group I'd be in with or my strategy if I were actually in the house. I can't do that this season. I would have been gone a long time ago, this group is the worst. You can't talk to people, stay quiet or eat cereal without them all freaking out.

Jesus some of these people are ridiculous. Mainly Alex. Shes attacked this dude's military background and now brings up his daughter over cereal. Tf is wrong with this bitch.

the guy at this point was already backdoored and knew he's going home....so fucking classless.

Hope Christmas and Alex get an edit that exposes them for who they are...

This gonna end like that season with all the racists on it, where the gay dude won...I couldn't tell you who he was, how he won, or anything about him because he didn't do anything....

compare that with Derick winning his season by doing it in a likeable impressive way without being a bully or an asshole.

This cast is just reuplsive.

You have the overwhelming numbers to get him out and Kevin was talking to him in an open public space. You can't be a decent human being and talk to somebody without being a trader.

On another note
I don't watch the feeds but was on reddit and people were talking a possible Kevin and Christmas romance. Supposedly Kevin asked Jason if he could come live with him incase his wife kicks out for his flirting with her.

Kevin told the majority alliance about Cody's daughter...and that alliance is throwing it in Codys face.... fuck Kevin, spineless piece of shit

If Cody goes out this week.... I may have to tune out. It'll be an assembly line of floaters going out after this... with mostly crying and no real drama (maybe except for when Josh goes out)

Maybe there's one week where someone grows the balls to go after Paul, but it seems the other lemmings would run straight Paul, eager to be the helpful beaver, and tell him about it and that person gets squashed.

If only Cody had talked to the rest of his alliance about his plan to go after Paul in the first week, instead of doing it solo, they might have run him out in the early going.

I think him using Christmas as the replacement was this undoing. If he just put up Ramses instead of Christmas than his alliance wouldn't simply break apart...they might of been shocked that he tried to go after Paul, but at that point Paul didn't have them under his thumb. But putting Christmas up, one of their alliance members without their knowledge, thats what killed it for him in my opinion

On another note

if they're grilling him for simply talking to a guy who is most likely going out, then they're not decent human beings. They keep saying that this is a game but they're also humans and why make his last few days in the house shitty.

I would do the samething Kevin is doing and just have a friendly non-game talk with the guy...or anyone else that is guarenteed to be evicted.

it looked like Elena f-ed up by not taking the veto. Hope this means that Cody stays in the house, you know if he wins HoH then he's doing what he wants and not what Paul wants.

If Paul lasts much longer (which is likely) then he deserves to win the game. Or maybe more accurately, none of these other "I only want to get to jury" schmucks deserve to win. It's sad how everyone defers to Paul.
I am rooting for Alex to win, but I can definitely see Paul riding this out to the finish line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back