Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the video because I'm on my phone, but shortly after the HOH competition, Alex comes running into the room to tell Josh she was just talking to Mark and Elena, and that they were pissed he won HOH. What she didn't realize, was that Mark was in the room with Josh, like 2 feet away.
that's hilarious

Lol true. But the blue and orange ones look especially good xD

It's like he knows you're watching.

I like this year cause pretty much no one watched or even knows about the feeds. I've heard at least three conversations where jason is stunned people can log in and watch him whenever

It's like he knows you're watching.

I like this year cause pretty much no one watched or even knows about the feeds. I've heard at least three conversations where jason is stunned people can log in and watch him whenever
From the episode that aired last week I think, it was kinda touching to see Jason get choked up about his son, where he had to leave the room to compose himself, and then Josh follows him in, and basically hugging him, saying "come here, you're having a moment aren't you?"

Hoping Jessica gets taken off and the house loses it. Would be even better if Josh does it since he wants Elena out since Paul would be super pissed. This is like S12 how long this heel couple is still around but they are far more entertaining then Brendon and Rachel.

Even though Josh wants Elena out, Jessica refused to have a talk with Josh where he likely was going to talk out how he could help save her. For watching the show and going in saying she was going to have a very strict game, she sucks. She showed restraint as HOH but then when her back is against the wall, she acts like a hardhead

From the episode that aired last week I think, it was kinda touching to see Jason get choked up about his son, where he had to leave the room to compose himself, and then Josh follows him in, and basically hugging him, saying "come here, you're having a moment aren't you?"

I like the mixed age cast and how more of these people are married. Adds another level to everything. I haven't check on how the ratings are doing this year

Edit- looked and it looks like it's around 6 mill at this point which is better than last year but still the slow decline since the first season but that's tv in general. It's still number in its time slot

I like the mixed age cast and how more of these people are married. Adds another level to everything. I haven't check on how the ratings are doing this year

Edit- looked and it looks like it's around 6 mill at this point which is better than last year but still the slow decline since the first season but that's tv in general. It's still number in its time slot
Yeah, when they get the right mix, it's nice to see the interactions. Going into the season, I didn't think Kevin would do well at all but he's bonded with most and does it in a seemingly sincere way. Maybe it's because he has several daughters but he does seem to bridge that gap well between himself and the younger players

Totally off topic, but was watching after dark a few weeks ago, and it was Paul and Kevin chatting in that room by the bathroom, and Paul was telling him how big everyone will be after the show. Said he's done tons of Meet-and-Greets, and says the girls are like groupies and just wanna bang. Said Victor was cleaning up after last season. The fans just wanna buy them drinks and chill

Yeah, when they get the right mix, it's nice to see the interactions. Going into the season, I didn't think Kevin would do well at all but he's bonded with most and does it in a seemingly sincere way. Maybe it's because he has several daughters but he does seem to bridge that gap well between himself and the younger players

Yea. Plus to see his vote really makes me think there layers to the shit he's doing. I wish they'd do the stuff they did in over the top where they have then do a weekly DR on the feeds to explain their game. It's an awesome idea but in over the top, it made little sense cause the fans determined everything so there was little game to play

Totally off topic, but was watching after dark a few weeks ago, and it was Paul and Kevin chatting in that room by the bathroom, and Paul was telling him how big everyone will be after the show. Said he's done tons of Meet-and-Greets, and says the girls are like groupies and just wanna bang. Said Victor was cleaning up after last season. The fans just wanna buy them drinks and chill

I definitely would buy a player a drink if I saw them at a bar.

I definitely would buy a player a drink if I saw them at a bar.
Yeah, me too. Although of this season, the few that I would like to actually chat with would be Cody, Kevin, Jason, Josh, and maybe Jess and Christmas just because I think they're both hot.

You ever see or attended that Hearts of Reality fundraiser they do every year. It's all the reality tv people, seems like its a good cause. Was considering going a few years ago with the gf but didn't make it down. Look it up, they usually have a stacked line up, and it's in Orlando every year i think

Shit, just checked, it's next weekend

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. Although of this season, the few that I would like to actually chat with would be Cody, Kevin, Jason, Josh, and maybe Jess and Christmas just because I think they're both hot.

You ever see or attended that Hearts of Reality fundraiser they do every year. It's all the reality tv people, seems like its a good cause. Was considering going a few years ago with the gf but didn't make it down. Look it up, they usually have a stacked line up, and it's in Orlando every year i think

A little far for me. I think I'd talk to any of them. Watching the feeds, you kinda get a vibe of who they are already so I'd feel even weirder that I watched them and then avoided a conversation if I ever met them. I still have hope I'll run into Ian around here one day

A little far for me. I think I'd talk to any of them. Watching the feeds, you kinda get a vibe of who they are already so I'd feel even weirder that I watched them and then avoided a conversation if I ever met them. I still have hope I'll run into Ian around here one day
Ha, is he from the Pitts area? I actually love Pittsburgh. I went there twice last year, went for a hockey game. Stayed at Fairmont Pittsburgh, great city, restaurants. Had dinner at Altius, great view. Never knew Pitts had so many bridges. Anyway, now one of my fave cities, I rave about it to people who've never been

I'll audition and get on the show next year. I'll throw a few shout outs to Sherdog while I'm there. Threaten to fill the house with uppercuts, complain about all of the pointy elbows, offer to buy a doomed house guest an ipad etc. etc.

Last edited:
I'll audition and get on the show next year. I'll throw a few shout outs to Sherdog while I'm there. Threaten to fill the house with uppercuts, complain about all of the pointy elbows, offer to buy a doomed house guest and ipad etc. etc.
And bring back the Jack Shack that Howie made famous

And the Star Wars nerd in me loves this Jess post on IG

Veto Comp news

Christmas used her hex, the ring of replacement and removed Jess from competing. Jess did not like that, Not, One, Bit!

Quot+not+one+bit+quot+_b0cbfdf49632ed4ab727cc760fc43486.jpg

Vid of Christmas chatting with Jess, scroll the mouse over the pic and click to play, for those noobs without IG

Ha, is he from the Pitts area? I actually love Pittsburgh. I went there twice last year, went for a hockey game. Stayed at Fairmont Pittsburgh, great city, restaurants. Had dinner at Altius, great view. Never knew Pitts had so many bridges. Anyway, now one of my fave cities, I rave about it to people who've never been

The three rivers would make need for bridges. It's nice but can cause some issues traffic wise. Ian and Ashley from that season I believe we're from Pitt but Ashley moved away after. He is actually has mutual friends with me on FB

I'll audition and get on the show next year. I'll throw a few shout outs to Sherdog while I'm there. Threaten to fill the house with uppercuts, complain about all of the pointy elbows, offer to buy a doomed house guest and ipad etc. etc.

I kinda am disappointed Paul isn't on sherdog. He talks about MMA

I think Kevin is aiming to win and has been playing everyone. BUt he sucks at comps so he has to play the long con. Or maybe I'm just hoping that is true.
i'd agree. he was casting votes to start drama, spilled the ramses plan to jess, etc. he is secretly stirring the pot.

I kinda am disappointed Paul isn't on sherdog. He talks about MMA

he used to be on sherdog. his username was matt...i'm surprised you didn't know this; he was a mod, you're a mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back