Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he evicted Paul, and Paul should have been gone. But of course Paul had a superpower from production so he was safe, and Cody had to nom like 5 or 6 people because all the madness. It fucked his game. If Paul was gone like he should have been, then Cody is the only alpha and probably could run the house with Jess.

Fucking three weeks of immunity for a vet is absurd. It wrecked the game.

Couldn't he have gotten rid of Paul in week 1?

I think the bigger fuck up was not letting his alliance in on the plan and immediately throwing up Christmas after Paul used his immunity. He had the numbers to to dominate the game.

Should have thrown up Alex or Ramses.

This is all cringe.

It seems like they could have just given Jess the POV to make her feel safe.

I thought of that too but in that case Raven, Matt, Elana, Mark, and Jess would have had the votes to take out Jason. I doubt that Paul trusted Jess enough to take that chance.

This entire situation is just embarrassing. Jess.and Cody are assholes but so is everyone who is going at them.

I can't believe Paul called everyone his dogs. I wonder if anyone will clue into that and want to switch things up.

Matt said it best, "this is embarrassing for the whole house".
I see the tactic that Paul wanted to use with the annoying them angle, and it looked like it was wearing on Jess. Mark was right about it being harassment. Gotta give Jess and Cody props for walking away and keeping their cool when they followed them outside and continued their verbal diarrhea towards them
Yeah, all of that behavior was embarrassing and unnecessary. I do want to see Cody exit, but have some dignity people.

Not surprised with Matt's confessional. He was the only one of that group who was not OK with the plan to attack Cody's military background.

Fuck. Really wanted Jess or Cody to get that. lol @ Josh as HoH though

hahaha, this week should be wild with Josh as the HoH

I think I might have to start cyber bullying Josh on social media.

Time to start stalking his family members.

so if Jess and Cody want to survive, Cody (or Jess) has to take part in Temptation Comp and win it. And then the other one that is on the block will have to be veto'd out of there. Going to be another tough week for them.

This week is going to be nuts. It's basically the best scenario for Paul as this will essentially be his HOH.

I hope Jess goes home. I can't stand her smug face and sense of entitlement.

This week is going to be nuts. It's basically the best scenario for Paul as this will essentially be his HOH.

I hope Jess goes home. I can't stand her smug face and sense of entitlement.

Cody and Jess are going up, or Cody and Mark. Looking for seeing who will win the Temp Comp.

Damn, I read an article this week about the military awards or commendations he's received, it was actually quite a bit. Although it was a TMZ article so not sure how accurate it was
Anyone can pull the info on a military member past or present thanks to the Freedom of Information Act. It's how Stolen Valor proves how some assholes are lying and stealing money.

LOL @ Christmas getting defensive cause Matt doesn't like the scumbag shit and she keeps trying to justify it. Jesus I don't like her at all now.

Still having a hard time finding the talk about attacking Cody's military background. Can only find Alex telling him hes a disgrace to the military

Lol getting to be almost as bad as the bad girls club lmao

LOL @ Christmas getting defensive cause Matt doesn't like the scumbag shit and she keeps trying to justify it. Jesus I don't like her at all now.

Still having a hard time finding the talk about attacking Cody's military background. Can only find Alex telling him hes a disgrace to the military

Xmas got really offended there when Matt was asking if she would be happy if someone got hit, haha. This after she was coaching Josh on what to say and do to try to push Cody's buttons.
And this shows why they edit out a lot of stuff, there's a lot of profanity, can't use those clips for cable television, hahaha

That clips makes Paul and Xmas look like a couple of assholes. No wonder it was cut, can't show them in a bad light.

They only showed about 2 mins of an hour long fight and cut out the build up to it where they planned to attack Cody for his military service and where Paul told Raven to cry and claim that she no longer feels safe with Cody in the house, etc.

Viewers have noted that Matt tends to wear the same orange Texas shirt and blue t all the time. Some person on Reddit actually tracked every outfit he's worn and created a spreadsheet.

Someone else took that info and created a pie chart.

pPsYEUd.jpg

You're welcome.

Josh is doing such a shitty job of convincing Elena that she should go up as a pawn. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back