Steve 4-0 HOH, 2 PoV, 1 BoB, 5 Nom

Runner-Up
Liz 2-1 HOH, 1 Pov, 1 BoB, 2 Nom

Jury
Vanessa 4-0 HOH, 3 PoV, 2 Nom
Johny Mac 4 PoV, 1 BoB, 9 Nom, 1 Buyback
Austin 1-1 HOH, 1 Pov, 2 Nom (Day 89)
Julia 1 PoV, 2 Nom (Day 85)
James 2-0 HOH, 2 PoV, 2 BoB, 5 Nom (Day 78)
Meg 1 BoB, 4 Nom (Day 78)
Johny Mac 2 PoV, 1 BoB, 1, PoV, 6 Nom (Day 71)
Becky 1-1 HOH, 1 BoB, 3 Nom (Day 64)
Jackie 0-1 HOH, 1 BoB, 3 Nom (Day 57)
Shelli 2-0 HOH, 2 Nom (Day 57)

Non-Jury
Clay 1 PoV, 2 Nom (Day 50)
Jason 0-1 HOH, 2 BoB, 4 Nom (Day 43)
Audrey 1 Nom (Day 36)
Jeff 1 Nom (Day 29)
Da'Vonne 1 Nom (Day 22)
Jace 1 Nom (Day 15)

*All Comps/Noms were given to Liz before both twins entered the house.

Week by Week Summary
James HOH>Jace evicted 12-1 (Backdoored)
Shelli HOH>Da'Vonne evicted 7-2*
Vanessa HOH> Jeff evicted 7-4 (Backdoored)
Shelli HOH>Audrey evicted 10-1** (Backdoored)
Vanessa HOH>Jason evicted 7-2 (Backdoored)
Battle of the Block ends/Twins both enter game
James HOH>Clay evicted 9-0
Becky HOH>Shelli evicted 8-0
Steve HOH>Jackie evicted 6-1
Liz HOH> Becky evicted 6-0
Austin HOH>Johny Mac evicted 5-0
Johny Mac returns
Vanessa HOH>Meg evicted 4-1
Liz HOH>James evicted 4-0
Steve HOH>Julia evicted 3-0
Vanessa HOH> Austin evicted 2-1 (HOH breaks tie)
Steve HOH> Johny Mac 1-0 (Vanessa's vote)
Vanessa wins 1st HOH comp
Steve wins 2nd HOH comp
Steve wins final HOH> Vanessa evicted (Steve's vote)
Steve wins Big Brother 6-3

*Twist allowed a player (Da'Vonne) to exclude 3 players from voting (Jeff, Becky, and Jackie)
**Audrey received penalty vote for eating regular food as a have not

Alliance Summary by Week
Week 1
Still early but those far looks like:
Side 1- Clay, Meg, Audrey, Jason, James, Shelli
Side 2- Jace/Austin/Liz (they think James is with them when he's ratting them out)
Jace/Austin- Shell town/ Jacestin
Steve seems to hang out a lot with Vanessa and Da'Vonne

Week 2
Week%202_zpsnpw5fc59.png

Just realized a few weeks later looking at this that I called Meg, "Maggie." Hilarious.

Week 3
The sides are clearer now with groups instead of pairs formed
Side 1- Clay/Shelli/Austin/Vanessa/Liz
Side 2- James/Meg/Jason/Jeff/Jackie
Outsiders- Steve, Johny, Audrey and Becky

Steve works with Vanessa/Austin in a side alliance
Johny works with Clay/Shelli in a side alliance
Audrey is with Side 1 but they don't tell her everything (she doesn't know about Liz/Julia)
Becky most talks game with Jackie (and Jackie never talks game)

Week 4-5
Still same lines. Vanessa was a loose cannon her week as HOH and almost completely switched sides by going after the twins/Austin and making an alliance with Meg, Jason, James, Jackie.

Week 6
Power Alliance Sixth Sense is out of power. Side 2 (James, Meg, Jackie, Becky) are targeting Shelli/Clay to get at least one out and also work to drive a wedge between Clay/Shelli/Vanesa and Austin/Twins. James is going to try to get them to rat each other out. Austin/twins were told they have protection this week. Shelli thinks Austin must've made a deal and threw her/Clay under the bus.

Week 7
House has somewhat become three groups now that sixth sense is crumbling.

Previous Season Threads
Season 16 v1
Season 16 v2
Season 16 v3
Season 15 v1
Season 15 v2
Season 15 v3

Post game backyard interviews
[YT]IMS8Dctgj3A[/YT]

[YT]rRMHHyILu9w[/YT]

[YT]TF1giKl7pNw[/YT]

[YT]ZCLQBx7eO38[/YT]

[YT]8QCtNYJ-e0g[/YT]

I wonder if the footage of Austin pleading for his game is available anywhere. My guess is that they wanted him to save face somewhat so he can come back as an all-star.

Tonight's episode is probably going to be boring but I'll still watch and yell at Vanessa the entire time.

Vanessa is such a ****. I really don't want to see her win.

That being said.

Steve is such a ****, I really don't want to see him win.

Jackie for her tiddies

Jonny for his goofiness

I wonder if the footage of Austin pleading for his game is available anywhere. My guess is that they wanted him to save face somewhat so he can come back as an all-star.

would like to see that footage so i can lul @ him

That seems like the type of footage the producers live for. Draaaaama.

what the hell
recorded big brother to watch later
put it on now
and its some pope shit?
>:/

well w/e

what the hell
recorded big brother to watch later
put it on now
and its some pope shit?
>:/

well w/e

It's the lame recap episode anyways where they stage them bringing up old memories in the house as they eat a dinner.

oh . . . i fucking hate those episodes
now im not worried about having missed it

so Steve vs Vanessa for final HOH, so whoever wins takes Liz?

Voted but I'm biased for my boy

tumblr_nqvaxiWG3i1uzv68co1_500.png

Has America's favourite in the bag

Finale day.

Really curious to see how this plays out. I think both Steve and Vanessa keep saying they'll take each other to F2 but I think they both have intentions of not honouring that.

And we barely scratched a V.2 of this thread this year, think we easily hit V.3 last season. Guess not as many watched this year

And we barely scratched a V.2 of this thread this year, think we easily hit V.3 last season. Guess not as many watched this year

Been said a lot in here, but this cast didn't have a lot of likable players in it or players that people really wanted to root for. I'm assuming the interest of a lot of people waned for this reason.

I'd be shocked if anybody watching actually wants any of the three remaining players to win a million bucks or whatever.

yeah, at the beginning i picked audrey and davonne as my favs. then audrey turned out to be an annoying bitch, and davonne got sent home. since then i haven't cared much, though because i had nobody left i started to warm up to james . . . then he went home lol.

this season's characters for the most part either haven't been likable, memorable, or they're just boring.

and i don't think there's been enough big moments or drama (i just remember a lot of vanessa crying over stuff) . . . i'm watching reality tv ok i want drama xD

all i hope is that steve doesn't see final two. he still gives me a norman bates vibe.

Finale day.

Really curious to see how this plays out. I think both Steve and Vanessa keep saying they'll take each other to F2 but I think they both have intentions of not honouring that.

From reading spoilers it sounds like Steve has been keeping up his appearances to Vanessa but plans on cutting her if he wins final HOH. That HAS to happen, it would be a great end to the season.

This season started really strong but I felt like it hit a wall at the first double eviction when Steve evicted Jackie. That was the perfect time to evict either Vanessa or Austin and throw the house into chaos. Instead Liz/Austin/Vanessa won four HOHs in a row and destroyed the other side of the house.

Back