Candace (Day 49) 2 Nom

Non-Jury
Howard (Day 42) 1 Nom
Kaitlin (Day 35) 1 POV, 2 Noms
Jeremy (Day 28) 1 POV, 2 Noms
Nick (Day 21) 1 Nom
David (Day 13) 1 Nom

Week by Week Summary
Week 11 Andy HOH> McCrae evicted 1-0 (GM's vote)
Week 11 Spencer HOH> Judd evicted 2-0
Week 10 McCrae HOH> Elissa evicted 3-0
Week 10 Gina Marie HOH> Amanda evicted 2-2 (HOH tiebreaker)
Week 9 Elissa HOH> Aaryn evicted 5-0
Week 8 Judd Returns
Week 8 Aaryn HOH> Helen evicted 4-1
Week 7 Andy HOH> Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 6 Aaryn HOH> Judd evicted 7-0
Week 6 Gina Marie HOH> Candace evicted 7-0
Week 5 Aaryn HOH> Howard evicted 7-1
Week 4 Judd HOH> Kaitlin evicted 9-0
Week 3 Helen HOH> Jeremy evicted 9-1
Week 2 Aaryn HOH> Nick evicted 7-4
Week 1 McCrae HOH> David evicted 7-5

Last edited:
Just call it Amanda's Alliance.

I need McCrae or Andy to win this thing. If Arryan or Amanda win this show I will....be really disappointed and watch again next season!

I need McCrae or Andy to win this thing. If Arryan or Amanda win this show I will....be really disappointed and watch again next season!

A show continually disappointing with its fans coming back to watch each season? That sounds like Dexter

It's hilarious Spencer already has 4 nominations into the game.

It's looking likely that he could have 5 coming up.

I'm getting sick of BB US so I'm downloading BB Australia. They're 10 episodes in so far. I'll probably take 2-3 days to catch up. It's got to be better because of the accents alone.

I'm getting sick of BB US so I'm downloading BB Australia. They're 10 episodes in so far. I'll probably take 2-3 days to catch up. It's got to be better because of the accents alone.

I still need to watch BB Canada.

None of these mooks deserve the money. Everyone is playing to get to jury so they can get their 13 grand.

Spoiler Alert:
Someone from jury is probably going to get voted back into the house at some point.

Source:
My grand intuition and deductive reasoning.

You should probably edit the Andy HOH win out of the OP since some people probably don't want to know about it early.

Jessie and Spencer will be nominated with Jessie as the target. Andy said that he wants GM out if either of them come off since he thinks he can convince Spencer and Jessie that they were always the pawn where as he thinks GM will take getting nominated personally. However, if Jessie is on the block at the end of the week I think Amanda gets her way and she goes. I could see Helen trying to push a Spencer eviction this week. She said last week she wanted Judd and Spencer out before going after Amanda because then McCrae would have no allies left.

You should probably edit the Andy HOH win out of the OP since some people probably don't want to know about it early.

Jessie and Spencer will be nominated with Jessie as the target. Andy said that he wants GM out if either of them come off since he thinks he can convince Spencer and Jessie that they were always the pawn where as he thinks GM will take getting nominated personally. However, if Jessie is on the block at the end of the week I think Amanda gets her way and she goes. I could see Helen trying to push a Spencer eviction this week. She said last week she wanted Judd and Spencer out before going after Amanda because then McCrae would have no allies left.

That was a fuck up on my part. My bad.

Spoiler Alert:
Someone from jury is probably going to get voted back into the house at some point.

Source:

The weird way that Julie was talking to Candice at the end of her interview made that seem like a possibility. Given the dynamics of this cast bringing someone back probably won't change the game much. Nobody trusts Judd at this point and getting brought back would just convince everybody that much more that he was MVP even though it makes no fucking sense since he probably could have gotten rid of her this week if he wanted to. The only thing that bringing Candice back would accomplish is that GM and Aaryn might finally realize how much the viewers hate them. None of the other people likely to be booted soon would change much either. Only way anything would get shaken up is if the returning player immediately won the next HOH competition.

Spoiler Alert:

Source:

A few people in the house are sure Judd will be back.

The weird way that Julie was talking to Candice at the end of her interview made that seem like a possibility. Given the dynamics of this cast bringing someone back probably won't change the game much. Nobody trusts Judd at this point and getting brought back would just convince everybody that much more that he was MVP even though it makes no fucking sense since he probably could have gotten rid of her this week if he wanted to. The only thing that bringing Candice back would accomplish is that GM and Aaryn might finally realize how much the viewers hate them. None of the other people likely to be booted soon would change much either. Only way anything would get shaken up is if the returning player immediately won the next HOH competition.

I think something has to happen since its a longer season. They have 16 HG's and 90 days in the house which is the longest for a season. This season isn't adding the coaches back either.

I keep thinking maybe they are just going to give the jury more power to make decisions for the house while outside of it but that would be weird.

In all fairness, I don't want anyone back. As much as I like Judd, I think it would be messed up to bring him back right after a huge backstabbing like that. They need to find a way to prolong the season with the cast they have left.

Bad person

Don't you think its weird she went for the ugliest guy in the house, she knows she can use him because he never seen a pair of tits in his life.

Bad person

Don't you think its weird she went for the ugliest guy in the house, she knows she can use him because he never seen a pair of tits in his life.

I can give you quotes of every HG in that house except David to show what assholes they are. Amanda has said stupid shit but she is on par with the average comment thrown out by everyone else.

I think it's bullshit if they bring someone back at this point. It's not fair that you get a few weeks to relax and recharge in the jury house and then jump back into the game. Plus the people on the jury probably air out a lot more dirty laundry than they would if they were still in the game. They did it on BB Canada and it seemed pretty unfair.

Speaking of BB Canada, Lead Salad you should definitely watch it. It was a solid season with some good houseguests and the shenanigans at the finale were awesome.

Not sure if you folks read about this but a few weeks back the houseguests did a bunch of Harlem Shakes, without music. There's a bunch of versions up on YouTube with sound added though none of them are the best quality. This is pretty good though really choppy for some reason:

Not sure if you folks read about this but a few weeks back the houseguests did a bunch of Harlem Shakes, without music. There's a bunch of versions up on YouTube with sound added though none of them are the best quality. This is pretty good though really choppy for some reason:

I heard they did it and was surprised it didn't make the show. They keep putting in stuff I wouldn't think they'd choose. Like obviously I don't like how they are portraying the game but the random social scenes, they always seem to pick stupid stuff over things that were actually funny that week,

Back