BGV1 vs Giant 3.0 vs TPK Superstars

Iowan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What are the pros and cons of these gloves i'd be using them for sparring and light bag work.,I want to know if they breath because I hate having pools in my gloves? Are these gloves worth the extra money and are they cool? TPK Superstars I heard that these are tight I have 9.5 inch hand and I wear wraps so are these gonna work for me and are they cool. If you have all 3 of these gloves in 16 ounce can you post a side by side picture I like compact gloves so I just wanted to see what they are like.

I don't have the Giants and I don't know what TPK Superstars are. Nothing came up on Google either. I have Top King Superstars. Do you mean those?
I have the BGV1 also.

Both the V1 and TK have tight hand compartments. TK a bit tighter but have longer finger space. My hands sweat a lot less in the TK. TK are better for sparring than the V1s. They are like pillows. Sparring partners tend to not like the V1 cause they have less cushion. Fairtex V1 are a compact size glove, the TK aren't.

The Giant 3.0 have a big hand pocket. Of those three, they would probably be the best for your needs. They would offer a nice balance between the Fairtex and the TK IMO.

I have had all 3, but none in 16 oz.All of them breath, so you have no worries there. If you like compact gloves, BGV1 is the most compact.

Thanks. I did mean Top King, So Does anyone know when Amazon is doing a Venum sale or know where I can find out when one is? Thanks guys.

Thanks. I did mean Top King, So Does anyone know when Amazon is doing a Venum sale or know where I can find out when one is? Thanks guys.

US amazon? I don't think Venum do any scheduled sale on Amazon. You might occasionally find some Venum product on Amazon cyber week sale/flash deal etc, but those only happen on special day/week of the year and very small chance they have exactly what you want on those deals.

Venum own website usually have 2 big sales that last until all the sale items are gone, refresh like every winter and summer. Rare you would find gear on that sale though and if they do, they are usually all gone within the first week, mostly apparel left only. So the best way is to wait until they have a discount code up that.works for everything on their site, which also happens mostly on special day of the year. If you can wait, subscribe to their news e-mail letter would be the easiest way. Otherwise search through other retailers and see if they have them on sale or a discount code that work would be the easier way.

Back