Bevon Lewis is a future star at 185

psyops

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy will be top 10 and maybe champion depending on how high his ceiling is.

He fighting style is very similar to Jon Jones.

He already won his first fight on the contender series and I think they will sign him after he wins the next one in july

Look out for him

Name could be either:
-Girl from the Welsh vallies
-Big black guy from the American South

Never heard of him, but he sounds explosive.

Does he have as much potential as Erik Silva though?

- Dana called him the most talented fighter on the entire season of DWTNCS last year
- His record was too small so Dana placed him in the UFC Developmental League, he was the only American before Hardy
- I’ve heard Wink thinks he’s the next Jones, and maybe better, as Bevon came full-time to JW as a 2-0 pro, where Jon came later in his career
- I’ve heard he spars Jon even

Future star for sure

PS for those excited about StyleBender, Bevon will run through him

PS for those excited about StyleBender, Bevon will run through him
lol
<RawexDidThis1>

Bevon has a lot of potential but if Mike Winkeljohn is his striking coach he will never beat Style Bender, be sure about it
also he's unproven in any combat sports, Izzy already fought for a world title (KB, but still)

This guy will be top 10 and maybe champion depending on how high his ceiling is.

He fighting style is very similar to Jon Jones.

He already won his first fight on the contender series and I think they will sign him after he wins the next one in july

Look out for him
With a name like Bevon, he better be tough.

lol
<RawexDidThis1>

Bevon has a lot of potential but if Mike Winkeljohn is his striking coach he will never beat Style Bender, be sure about it
also he's unproven in any combat sports, Izzy already fought for a world title (KB, but still)

Israel didn’t look that good vs Vettori, that’s his second UFC fight and he wins by SD. This is MMA, Glory is a different sport and Israel can’t grapple well. That being said Bevon outwrestled 3x D1 AA Yohn last year. Bevon is the complete package, Israel is pomp and flair, what the ufc loves, but a style that won’t take him far in MMA, if they cross paths Bevon will win, and I’d pick him today...

Wink is a phenomenal striking coach, but he definitely does a lot of strategy as well. That being said most fighters at Wink work with 3-5 coaches, usually 2-3 are striking coaches. Lewis works a lot w Harry St Ledger and Villasenor.

Looks good, but fairly boring if I'm honest. He's quite similar to early Jones I guess in that he's a decision machine, albeit a dominant, impressive one.

I definitely see him making waves but I really hope he raises his finishing game. Starting with DWCS II.

Looks good, but fairly boring if I'm honest. He's quite similar to early Jones I guess in that he's a decision machine, albeit a dominant, impressive one.

I definitely see him making waves but I really hope he raises his finishing game. Starting with DWCS II.

Look at his CS fight for a better representation of him, imo he was very exciting in that fight, using his elbows like fists. His last LFA fight he went into w two sprained knees, couldn’t do what he wanted, knocking on wood he will be healthy for the fight in two weeks

Since when has early Jones been a decision machine?

Too bad his mom was strung out crack when spelling Devon on his birth certificate.

Back