Between the Diaz bros....

You mean when he gave Benson the finger instead of fighting and working off his back and just wasting time showboating?

You mean when Nate have Conor the finger in the 5th instead of pressuring a gassed opponent in a really close fight in the deciding round?

Nick was on his P's and Q's in the Silva, GSP, Condit, BJ Penn, Daley fights no joking around just pressing the action non stop.
I dunno man, he kept flopping to the floor in Silva fight with a beach pose and was running up against the fence in some weird way lol. Nate got whooped so hard by Benson, I dont think he could ever let the fight slip away, it was a mauling.

I think Nate is the better boxer.

Nick has the better accolades but most of them came from fighting favourable matchups outside of the UFC.

I think Nate is the better boxer.

Nick has the better accolades but most of them came from fighting favourable matchups outside of the UFC.

I think Nick is the better boxer. Puts his combos together better and mixes head to body smoothly. Nate could have the better 1-2 I guess, but that’s about it. I feel like Nate’s jits is a little better though.

I like how you guys are referring to Nick's past skills in the present tense.

<DisgustingHHH>

I dunno man, he kept flopping to the floor in Silva fight with a beach pose and was running up against the fence in some weird way lol. Nate got whooped so hard by Benson, I dont think he could ever let the fight slip away, it was a mauling.

Kept flopping to the floor? You mean once for not eveb 5 seconds?

It was part of the gameplan, make Silva engage. He didn't let the fight slip he did better than he would have had he pressured Silva.

Nick has the better resume because of his Strikeforce title and winning streak in Strikeforce. But Nate's wins over Cowboy and Conor are better than any one win Nick has on his resume.

-Nick has better boxing, mma bjj, mma sambo, and thai boxing, plus heart..
-Nate has better mma boxing, gi bjj, mma judo, and kickboxing, plus cardio..
-both are very different fighters, Nick has the better career resume, Nate has the bigger names beat on his resume..

Back