Betty White Appreciation Thread

Kaybee

Arianator Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hello fellow Sherdoggers! Let's take this time to discuss and celebrate the wonderful Betty White; feel free to share your best Betty White facts here!

giphy.gif

Did you know that Betty White's birth predates the invention of sliced bread? White was born in 1922, while pre-sliced bread wasn't available until the invention of the commercial bread slicer in 1928.

giphy.webp

Betty White's favorite foods include hot dogs (with no toppings), french fries, and red vines, of which she eats on an almost daily basis.

5cEU9PZ.gif

Betty White's childhood dream was to be a forest ranger, but at the time women were not allowed to become rangers so she pursued acting instead. However, in 2010 she was given the title of Honorary Forest Ranger by the U.S. Forest Service

5161803323_ca5ce9ed4e.jpg

One of the funniest commercials I've seen

She was the oldest cast member on The Golden Girls. She's managed to outlive them all. She was working until a couple years ago on that TV Land show and she'll be 97 in a month's time.

I always liked Dorothy the best, but hey.

bea-arthur-betty-white-dancing-lg.jpg

She was the oldest cast member on The Golden Girls. She's managed to outlive them all. She was working until a couple years ago on that TV Land show and she'll be 97 in a month's time.
#bettybless

Did you know that there are Golden Girls hotsauces? I should ask for a bottle of Desert Rose for Christmas
<YayKpop>

golden_girls_hot_sauce_collection_f4d250ca-0d40-4136-bbfc-5084ff269b47_grande.jpg

I always liked Dorothy the best, but hey.

bea-arthur-betty-white-dancing-lg.jpg

Man, I couldn't stand Bea Arthur. She played that same woman in every single show she ever appeared in. A miserable, loudmouth beeotch.

Hello fellow Sherdoggers! Let's take this time to discuss and celebrate the wonderful Betty White; feel free to share your best Betty White facts here!

giphy.gif

Did you know that Betty White's birth predates the invention of sliced bread? White was born in 1922, while pre-sliced bread wasn't available until the invention of the commercial bread slicer in 1928.

giphy.webp

Betty White's favorite foods include hot dogs (with no toppings), french fries, and red vines, of which she eats on an almost daily basis.

5cEU9PZ.gif

Betty White's childhood dream was to be a forest ranger, but at the time women were not allowed to become rangers so she pursued acting instead. However, in 2010 she was given the title of Honorary Forest Ranger by the U.S. Forest Service

5161803323_ca5ce9ed4e.jpg
<JagsKiddingMe>
You were just randomly thinking of Betty White and wanted to talk about her?
I assumed that she had just died or something so went to the Google, and it seems like she still lives.

<JagsKiddingMe>
You were just randomly thinking of Betty White and wanted to talk about her?
I assumed that she had just died or something so went to the Google, and it seems like she still lives.
She's very much alive and doing well! Betty White is a fascinating and endearing individual, so I wanted a venue to share and discuss her many achievements and accomplishments

Did you know that in 1955 Betty White was awarded the title of Honorary Mayor of Hollywood for being the first woman to produce a sitcom?

Man, I couldn't stand Bea Arthur. She played that same woman in every single show she ever appeared in. A miserable, loudmouth beeotch.

I really only watched her on Golden Girls.

<2>

First thing’s first, Betty White’s the rillest.

Years ago, I asked over on the heavyweights if there could be a sherdog push to get Betty White to do some ring announcing for a UFC card.

She's very much alive and doing well! Betty White is a fascinating and endearing individual, so I wanted a venue to share and discuss her many achievements and accomplishments

Did you know that in 1955 Betty White was awarded the title of Honorary Mayor of Hollywood for being the first woman to produce a sitcom?
Sounds like you want to bang Betty White, bro...
<6>

Did you know that her 2nd husband was named Lane Allen, and that her 3rd husband, Allen Ludden, was a clone of the 2nd husband?

Years ago, I asked over on the heavyweights if there could be a sherdog push to get Betty White to do some ring announcing for a UFC card.
Should have asked for her to be a ring girl instead.

If she can't do the walk then she can always sit on Elias Theodorou's shoulders like Yoda and just hold the card up.

Back