Betting websites for UFC ?

BobSapp69

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am looking for a UFC betting website where you can bet $1 on cards and make a lot in profit if you guess the fight results correctly. I think last week someone posted something about a guy that bet $1 on a card and won 12,000. What are those websites ? How do i start anybody got any ideas ?

I know Bovada is one. I think that guy did a parlay bet on a bunch of underdogs.

Get a real job, stop trying to win free money because it aint gonna happen

Bovada is a garbage book for beginner gamblers (takes advantage of new people that don't know any better). Either go to 5dimes or bookmaker. 5dimes has ufc live betting inbetween rounds and you can parlay fight props, which I think is what you are interested in. You can parlay stuff like Thompson wins by decision and Khabib wins by submission. Also, read up on bitcoin, that's the only easy way to deposit/withdraw these days, I don't think 5dimes even accepts credit cards anymore. Bookmaker does though, if you're weary of bitcoin (but they don't have the live betting/usually can't parlay mma props besides over/under rounds).

5dimes

Us gamblers have our own section for any questions you might have

You will never bet $1 and win $12k

I am looking for a UFC betting website where you can bet $1 on cards and make a lot in profit if you guess the fight results correctly. I think last week someone posted something about a guy that bet $1 on a card and won 12,000. What are those websites ? How do i start anybody got any ideas ?
5dimes.com best one so far

http://bestfightodds.com/ has a list of some reputable sites as well as the odds for each fight at each site - you can find the best odds for your bet and then place it.

also, the odds of you putting 1$ to win anything over 1K is slimmer than winning the lottery...u would have to bet the entire card on the the underdogs...its nothing but a pipe dream..just bet 50$ on a few different parlays and maybe u can hit one...and only do it for fun and not expect to win..its highly probably that u will lose but anything is possible. i remember betting $100 on Holm to beat rousey and made $1600. i also placed a bet on Nate to beat McG the first fight and won there too..also when Nate fought Johnson at +300 was the weirdest odds i have ever seen...people were giving Johnson WAY too much on the odd makers side. i had a parlay on Nate and Cowboy that night but as usualy Cowboy always lets u down and got beat by Dos Anjos. so it fucked up my 2 fight parlay///but i wasnt going in expecting to win..only for hype and fun period.

Noob, how is it mathematical possible to bet 1 to win 12k.

5dimes

Us gamblers have our own section for any questions you might have

You will never bet $1 and win $12k
Honestly I have 0 clue on how sports betting and MMA betting even works. I just want to learn

Honestly I have 0 clue on how sports betting and MMA betting even works. I just want to learn
Make a 5dimes account, come to MMA gambling section here on Sherdog, theres a question thread and introduction thread. We'll help with any Q's you have and the discussions there will help you learn about it

Make a 5dimes account, come to MMA gambling section here on Sherdog, theres a question thread and introduction thread. We'll help with any Q's you have and the discussions there will help you learn about it
thanks for the help i will check it out :D

Bovada.lv I use it all the time, they can deposit money into your bank account or send you a check thru the mail

There was a reason that the odds where 12,000/1, if it where that easy we would all be doing it.

Noobs. Just bet on jj and going the distance and you will win.

Back