Betting Questions

You mean the early prelims? 365 always offers LB for the prelims, just not the two first fights of the card it seems. Unibets LB seems unreliable though and can shut down for fights they seemingly offer live betting on.

The question, which I'm interested in aswell, was about LB for the early prelims. Do you mean that marathon bet offers LB for that?

I used Ohmbet for the early prelims for the first time for UFC 222. Way worse than 365 but better than nothing.

Unibet used to offer LB for early prelims but they stopped when the sponsorship deal with the ufc they had ended.
for the last few events marathonbet haven't had lb for the fight pass prelims but they did before that after unibet stopped doing them. im not sure why, maybe because of the kalikas situation but who knows. ye i forgot about ohmbet, but not all countries have access to them. it's only them and betfair that have the fight pass prelims available atm i believe

I need assistance for a friend that's in the Caribbean he says he can't deposit money from his visa debit card to any online betting websites. He called the bank but they told him the website probably doesn't accept customers globally. So my question is do u guys got any advice or website that he can try to use that s proven for global customers

I couldn't get my deposit in with 5dimes despite several calls to my bank. But there's other options. Got this response from 5dimes live chat (haven't tried it myself yet though):
You may fund your account by using either MoneyGram ($100-$690, between 20 minutes and 2 hours), RIA ($100-$750, works the same way as MoneyGram, between 20 minutes and 2 hours), Western Union ($100-$500 works similar to Moneygram), Bitcoins ($25-$10,000, between 20 minutes and 2 hours), by sending Money Orders via FedEx ($1000-$9500, upon receipt) or by using a Credit Card ($100-$500, limits may vary, usually automatically)
For Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the minimum P2P MG deposit amount accepted will be $250. Fees will be covered for $500 minimum.
We will provide a receiver name and destination, then you will send money at the store or online, after you give us the Reference number (8digits number) and we put the transaction as pending. It will take from 20 minutes up to 2 hours to be processed.

Is coinbase still a good place to buy BTC? I've been reading that they'll track where you spend your coins and will cancel your account for activity they don't like. What are ya'll using to deposit these days?

Is coinbase still a good place to buy BTC? I've been reading that they'll track where you spend your coins and will cancel your account for activity they don't like. What are ya'll using to deposit these days?

ye i think your at risk of getting the transaction blocked if you send it to a bookmaker. localbitcoins is a good alternative, or you could just buy on coinbase and send it to a wallet separate from them and then send it to the bookmaker. coinbase sucks though I never use em

Does anyone know which websites accepts Skrill for deposit and withdrawal?

What are the best sites for parlay betting?

5Dimes lets you make big parlays including props, which many sites do not allow.

Thanks. Which site is it that lets you place bets on how the fight ends and/or which rounds? Different that 5dimes.

Thanks. Which site is it that lets you place bets on how the fight ends and/or which rounds? Different that 5dimes.

best places to check are https://www.bestfightodds.com/ for non euro guys. just click on the arrows under the "props" column on the far right to see all the props being offered at different sites.

or https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma for euro bettors. click on the fight you want then click "change market". props are released later at these books though.

Question about Bovada: are the only ways to withdraw fund through bitcoin and check? Can you not withdraw funds to a bank account?

So i bet very little amounts just for fun and one of my parlays thats close to hitting had a fight get cancelled. How can i get the adjusted winnings for the bet?

+135
Even
+150
+135
+110
And then i lost Iaquinta who was -120

Those were the odds for my 8 picks. Risk $1.70 to win $668.81.

So i bet very little amounts just for fun and one of my parlays thats close to hitting had a fight get cancelled. How can i get the adjusted winnings for the bet?

+135
Even
+150
+135
+110
And then i lost Iaquinta who was -120

Those were the odds for my 8 picks. Risk $1.70 to win $668.81.

it will get updated automatically by the bookmaker. or if you mean what odds the parley is now at, just google "parley calculator" like oddshark or something.

I need some on advice on Bovada.

Are they legit?
I'm about to register and the registration form is asking for my mother's maiden name. I'm not too stoked on giving out that information.

Has anyone here had any problems with Bovada? I already have an account on BetDSI and waiting for my funds on 5dimes to be confirmed (sent bitcoin). I want to try Bovada too, but not sure if its worth the hassle.

I need some on advice on Bovada.

Are they legit?
I'm about to register and the registration form is asking for my mother's maiden name. I'm not too stoked on giving out that information.

Has anyone here had any problems with Bovada? I already have an account on BetDSI and waiting for my funds on 5dimes to be confirmed (sent bitcoin). I want to try Bovada too, but not sure if its worth the hassle.
go to reddit and look it up. ive personally heard bad things about both of them

go to reddit and look it up. ive personally heard bad things about both of them

People on reddit were saying 5dimes is a ripoff and the guy who runs it is a dick.

People on reddit were saying 5dimes is a ripoff and the guy who runs it is a dick.
i dont doubt it but they give the best odds and props... that and the only recurring issue that has been expressed in this forum is the fact that people get limited very quickly

i dont doubt it but they give the best odds and props... that and the only recurring issue that has been expressed in this forum is the fact that people get limited very quickly

Oh yeah? I just won a $200 bet on UFC 223 and about to place a wager on the next event. Hope I don't get ripped off.

Thought it'd make cards more fun to put a little bit down on fighters every once in a while. What sites do you use? There a minimum bet?
I live in NJ btw

Last edited:
didn't think this was legal in US ...

i heard of Nevada doing it but somehow you must prove you live in the state ..

my guess is after you proxy chain your ip and cut the rest of the corners your gonna be fucked anyway if they decide to keep your dough ..

maybe use a good credit card that you can dispute the transaction as well ..

good luck and thanks for your money

Back