Betting Questions

Question guys. My bank will not allow me to make international purchases anymore after my atm card got flagged under fraud alert, and I am no longer able to make deposits into any betting websites.

Any way to get around this?

Question guys. My bank will not allow me to make international purchases anymore after my atm card got flagged under fraud alert, and I am no longer able to make deposits into any betting websites.

Yes close your bank account and go to a different bank lol

Stop using bank accounts for betting and start using bitcoin

I don't know shit about bitcoins, but it sounds like a retarded scam.

Enlighten me?

BTC is a silver bullet for online gambling. It provides a degree of anonymity and is an easy way to move funds around.

How often does anyone do arbitrage bets?

whenever i think i can get away with it, usually before odds shorten across other books also.

a million times per week

you or any other US guys had any problems with books limiting accounts because of arb's etc? seems like euro books limit or ban ppl a lot quicker than US books

Fuckkk im getting caught up on this thread. I need to make a withdrawal of $4k. Coinbase can't be trusted anymore?! What is this Blockchain thing?

I don't really wanna use localbitcoin. 3rd parties scare me. Is coinbase really so bad that if I hawk my 5d withdrawal going into my coin base wallet and IMMEDIATELY send to my bank im still possibly taking a risk of losing that money?

Fuckkk im getting caught up on this thread. I need to make a withdrawal of $4k. Coinbase can't be trusted anymore?! What is this Blockchain thing?

I don't really wanna use localbitcoin. 3rd parties scare me. Is coinbase really so bad that if I hawk my 5d withdrawal going into my coin base wallet and IMMEDIATELY send to my bank im still possibly taking a risk of losing that money?

I've been using localbitcoins so far, no issues yet...

whenever i think i can get away with it, usually before odds shorten across other books also.

you or any other US guys had any problems with books limiting accounts because of arb's etc? seems like euro books limit or ban ppl a lot quicker than US books

I try to do the arbs on diff books when possible

Haven't been keeping up with Coinbase news. What's the deal?

Unless something has changed in the past months, just set up a blockchain wallet and then:

5Dimes->Blockchain->Coinbase

Then use Coinbase to convert the BTC to USD and deposit into your bank account.

Haven't been keeping up with Coinbase news. What's the deal?

Unless something has changed in the past months, just set up a blockchain wallet and then:

5Dimes->Blockchain->Coinbase

Then use Coinbase to convert the BTC to USD and deposit into your bank account.

There have been cases where coinbase has cracked down on people that used 2 and 3 intermediary wallets.

Just stuff ive read online. Coinbase seems like a big risk.

There have been cases where coinbase has cracked down on people that used 2 and 3 intermediary wallets.

Just stuff ive read online. Coinbase seems like a big risk.

Ok. Then just choose a different exchange

5Dimes->Wallet->Exchange

Does anyone know how long 5 dimes take to process bitcoin deposits?

Does anyone know how long 5 dimes take to process bitcoin deposits?

It varies. I've had it done same day and I've also had to wait 3 or 4 days.

Edit: my answer was for withdrawals... I'm not sure about deposits. I'd like to know as well if anyone knows.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back