Betting Questions

yea i always move my btc fast. i'm not investing, i'm using it as a means to fund/withdraw accounts.

it scares me, too.

EZ, are you using LocalBitcoins now too?

yep. just for selling, but yep

Thanks, I'm looking for something similar to what Circle used to be but it doesn't seem to be out there. Seems like LocalBitcoins might be the best option at this point.

Thanks, I'm looking for something similar to what Circle used to be but it doesn't seem to be out there. Seems like LocalBitcoins might be the best option at this point.
Just do your homework, man. There are scammers on LBC. They are easy to avoid if you know what you are looking at.

FML. I logged all my bets since the start of my betting career at spreadsheet.com and now the website is suspended. I guess that means all stats are gone, I mean I can take the numbers from google cache but still...

Any suggestions where I should go instead to log my bets?

FML. I logged all my bets since the start of my betting career at spreadsheet.com and now the website is suspended. I guess that means all stats are gone, I mean I can take the numbers from google cache but still...

A local file on your own hard drive that is under your direct control. I use a spreadsheet in OpenOffice. And back it up multiple places.

I just had to start a dispute because some fucker didnt release 500 euros after my payment, didnt respond to me after the payment and 1 hour and still no bc, did buy some for 300 last week so thought he was trustworthy

I fucking hate this buying bitcoin bs, its a receipe for getting scammed

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never actually used LocalBitcoins, as there are ATM's nearby. I would assume, that they solve disputes pretty effectively. But yeah, I can see now, that if you need your money transferred right now at 100% certainty, then LocalBitcoins might not be the best site. It is the Ebay of selling bitcoins, so you have to keep an eye on the reputation of the seller as someone already mentioned.

Last edited:
Just do your homework, man. There are scammers on LBC. They are easy to avoid if you know what you are looking at.

Yea I've sold 6x so far on it.. all 6 no issues.. just make sure you pick someone with extremely high feedback, and lots of it

I use Google Drive for work and its really good. It is web based so you can access your file from anywhere. In addition you can download the file as a PDF or excel doc if you ever feel the need to back it up.

Yea I've sold 6x so far on it.. all 6 no issues.. just make sure you pick someone with extremely high feedback, and lots of it
A local file on your own hard drive that is under your direct control. I use a spreadsheet in OpenOffice. And back it up multiple places.

Its back up, but I need to export everything somehow. Thanks for the help, Ill look into that!

fiverr.com might be worth checking out if there's a lot of work(data entry) involved, cheap as fuck to get ppl to do spreadsheets for you.

I use Google Drive for work and its really good. It is web based so you can access your file from anywhere. In addition you can download the file as a PDF or excel doc if you ever feel the need to back it up.

I use google sheets too, it's easy to use and easily accessible

What's the best site for live betting inside EU?

What's the best site for live betting inside EU?
probably betfair or betdaq for anything you want to bet on that's pretty mainstream. like 99% of the odds are better than a traditional bookmaker site. for something more niche like mma, bet365 is probably the best imo

Thanks! Yes, MMA. What about props and early markets. 5Dimes?

Best MMA prop selection is 5dimes. BET365 has less props but sometimes better prices.

Overall 5d is king for props.

I prefer Unibet for LB to Bet365.

I've used Unibet two times. The app is handy, but first time there were no props and yesterday betting during rounds was disabled. Also sometimes there's a lag registering a bet which in heat of the action can lead to not noticing when the bet does not make through.

Can i recommend the world best lotto here? This new lotto have more than 50% chance to win.

Can i recommend the world best lotto here? This new lotto have more than 50% chance to win.

I think I can speak for everyone on here when saying we're good, thanks anyway!

Back