Betting Questions

I have a question!

What does that little red dot signify next to some NBA and NFL lines on the website? Not sure if I've ever seen it in MMA

I have a question!

What does that little red dot signify next to some NBA and NFL lines on the website? Not sure if I've ever seen it in MMA
What website? Not entirely important, though.

I have seen a red dot mean that the limit on that event is lower than normal and/or a red dot meaning that you cannot parlay a bet from that event

What website? Not entirely important, though.

I have seen a red dot mean that the limit on that event is lower than normal and/or a red dot meaning that you cannot parlay a bet from that event
Ive had two smaller books have it. From what i noticed it seems to come up when there was recent line movement i think

I do not get your murican graphs.
Tell me how much i can get:
Jedrzejczyk bet 1$ - potential win X$
Andrade bet 1$ - potential win Y$

How it really looks like??

I do not get your murican graphs.
Tell me how much i can get:
Jedrzejczyk bet 1$ - potential win X$
Andrade bet 1$ - potential win Y$

How it really looks like??

Jedrzejczyk odds 1.58---------- 1€ to get 0.58€
Andrade odds 2.40 ------------- 1€ to get 1.40€

msty.gif

Why not set the multiplier instead?
for example *1.3 for decision, *2.5 finish, *6.3 for correct round + sub/tko/ko

msty.gif

Why not set the multiplier instead?
for example *1.3 for decision, *2.5 finish, *6.3 for correct round + sub/tko/ko

american odds are easy too

+155 means that if you bet 100€ you will get your 100€ back plus 150€

american odds are easy too

+155 means that if you bet 100€ you will get your 100€ back plus 150€

What in this case?

Junior Dos Santos +175
Stipe Miocic -245

How do i predict decision, TKO, KO, submission, round

What in this case?

Junior Dos Santos +175
Stipe Miocic -245

How do i predict decision, TKO, KO, submission, round

-245 means that you need to bet 245€ to get 100€

KO/Sub/DEC odds aren't out yet, you need to wait

Jedrzejczyk odds 1.58---------- 1€ to get 0.58€
Andrade odds 2.40 ------------- 1€ to get 1.40€
You have to be careful about using a vague word like "get" or you're likely to confuse him even further. American style and decimal odds don't just differ in the number scheme, but American style odds quote the profit and European odds quote the profit plus the stake back or the return. As an American to me "get" means what I am going to win or the profit, to a European "get" probably means the return.

You have to be careful about using a vague word like "get" or you're likely to confuse him even further. American style and decimal odds don't just differ in the number scheme, but American style odds quote the profit and European odds quote the profit plus the stake back or the return. As an American to me "get" means what I am going to win or the profit, to a European "get" probably means the return.

I think that he understood what I said, but I should have used words like "profit" and "return" to make it more clear.
So yeah, you're right

I always find american -odds to be hell to work out, especially if you need to calculate a stake quickly, why take the risk? euro odds make so much more sense imo

Last edited:
I always find american -odds to be hell to work out, especially if you need to calculate a stake quickly, why take the risk? euro odds make so much more sense imo

they make more sense for dogs, but less sense for favorites, imo

i defy anyone to disagree!

Down for others as well? I cannot get on their site for the life of me! Sorry for starting a thread if it has already been discussed, couldn't find anything on it.

Down for others as well? I cannot get on their site for the life of me! Sorry for starting a thread if it has already been discussed, couldn't find anything on it.
If you wanna be #elite make an account with 5d. Fuck Bovada

Is there a way to get an email or some other notice when lines get released on 5dimes? Or do you guys just check it a lot on the day lines are usually released?

Back