Betting Questions

Betvictor are a joke. I created my 'second' betvictor account just before the last show my first account was banned months ago. The only bets i placed were cruz more sig strikes, borg most td's, cruz cody to go distance if reaches r5 and saff most sig strikes. I put £90 on each and all four hit but they banned me before they even happened wtf!

From what i've heard they are a true no limit bookie. Apparently they are planning to reenter UK market!

I consider them a no limit bookie. If you bet their limit you can max bet them again a minute later after the odds are adjusted. They don't ban or limit winners either, instead they use winning bettors bets to sharpen their lines.

anyone have any recommendations for a bitcoin wallet that can turn your bitcoin $$ into USD ? like send it to your bank, or to paypal, etc?

circle used to, but apparently doesn't anymore

i live in the US.

$200 on the main event? That's fucking low. I'm assuming the limits go up closer to fight time?
Some more limits I could find:
ComeOn: to win €122
TonyBet: to win €200
Betstars: to win €475
Tipico: max bet of €250
Bwin: to win €1000

these are bookies I barely use though

on fight night you can usually place bets around 2-3k if Im not mistaken

my bj max bet is currently 500 but think that will increase closer to fight night
You're talking Pinnacle, right?

Can you bet the limit multiple times in quick succession, or is there a "freeze" like with 5Dimes?

I consider them a no limit bookie. If you bet their limit you can max bet them again a minute later after the odds are adjusted. They don't ban or limit winners either, instead they use winning bettors bets to sharpen their lines.
So the line adjustment is instant? This sounds similar to Bookmaker. I wonder if BM/Pinnacle are connected somehow.

So the line adjustment is instant? This sounds similar to Bookmaker. I wonder if BM/Pinnacle are connected somehow.

Yeah, I used to bet the limits years ago when they first offered mma betting. When the lines were released they'd initially be limited to $50 and a max bet would move them around 5 cents instantly.

What do you guys think of SBOBet? I just made an account after reading they don't limit players and are one of the bigger books. I'm curious if any of you guys have any experience with them.

Betvictor are a joke. I created my 'second' betvictor account just before the last show my first account was banned months ago. The only bets i placed were cruz more sig strikes, borg most td's, cruz cody to go distance if reaches r5 and saff most sig strikes. I put £90 on each and all four hit but they banned me before they even happened wtf!

yup they're cunts. They probably just saw the same ip adress you used on your other banned account. They really are beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, I used to bet the limits years ago when they first offered mma betting. When the lines were released they'd initially be limited to $50 and a max bet would move them around 5 cents instantly.
5Dimes is a real pain. When you bet the limit you often have to wait 20 mins just to hit the line a 2nd time.

What do you guys think of SBOBet? I just made an account after reading they don't limit players and are one of the bigger books. I'm curious if any of you guys have any experience with them.
Well I think that's not true, since limits are quite low for me (to win about €115 atm), limits might get higher closer to the event itself, have to recheck that. Furthermore I think they only offer SU bets (not even over/under lines), you can only bet round numbers (no decimals) and they offer only male fights (so no females). They are not too easy in use either, it takes some time to get used to. Lines are pretty nice though, not too much juice and they are usely amongst the first few bookies to release lines.

anyone have any recommendations for a bitcoin wallet that can turn your bitcoin $$ into USD ? like send it to your bank, or to paypal, etc?

i live in the US.

anyone use coinbase?

coinbase are good, but localbitcoins have the lowest fees as far as I know. it's not a huge difference but worth it over time. localbitcoins is a bit trickier as lot's of ppl want a pic of you with your ID etc if your a new customer, once you get a couple positive feedbak from ppl the whole process is a lot easier.

coinbase are good, but localbitcoins have the lowest fees as far as I know. it's not a huge difference but worth it over time. localbitcoins is a bit trickier as lot's of ppl want a pic of you with your ID etc if your a new customer, once you get a couple positive feedbak from ppl the whole process is a lot easier.

can you turn BTC into USD into your bank account or paypal account etc with localbitcoins?

apparently coinbase can (like circle used to be able to)

can you turn BTC into USD into your bank account or paypal account etc with localbitcoins?

apparently coinbase can (like circle used to be able to)

hmm, I'm not actually sure as I've never withdrawn bitcoin, I'm just keeping it in there for investment and top it up little by little. I assume you can but not sure sorry. if not you can just send the bitcoin to a wallet that can withdraw to your bank i'm sure. I'll try and read up about it at some point.

i live in the US.

Bitcoin ATMs in your area are probably a good bet.

Bitcoin ATMs in your area are probably a good bet.
holy shit there are actual bit coin atms lol thats pretty awesome. Only problem is say I withdraw $6k in btc from 5d, gonna take a wild guess I wouldn't be able to fully withdraw that

Back